Is it the end of the Lethal Weapon Series? The actor playing Martin Riggs is replaced for the season 3?

Clayne Crawford has apparently a non-professional behavior on the set and it will be replaced by Seann William Scott for the season 3.

Clayne Crawford refreshed so well the character of Mel Gibson. His play is unique, the character is crazy, tormented, always on the red line. It is a loss for the show. It is never a good sign when actor is changed.

Do you have other examples of actor changing which are the sign of the end of the show?
  • Is it the end of the Lethal Weapon Series ? The actor playing Martin Riggs is replaced for the season 3.?Clayne Crawford can not be replaced
  • Is it the end of the Lethal Weapon Series ? The actor playing Martin Riggs is replaced for the season 3.?The new actor will be better or i let him a chance
  • I don't watch this series
    Vote C

11