If you were a musician and your most hated band send you an invitation to play to one of their gigs, would you accept?

Imagine you put an ad on the internet about looking for a gig to play, and someone from the band responded to it, and they offer you to play to their gig.

Personally I would refuse to take money from someone I dislike.
  • Yes
  • No

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I would accept the money

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd accept it, make money from their gig and hopefully some people listening might like us better. Just seems like the logical thing to do.

• Well, for me money isn't anything, so... I have any right to turn down the offer.

• Plus, why should I learn to play their songs?

• Yeah that's fair enough, if you don't care about the money and really hate the other band that much then don't accept. Its really up to personal opinion.

• For money, maybe, depends how much I can stand. If it was a country band... Yikes, no thanks, I'll pass. That shit makes my ears bleed.