Did you ever like to watch this cartoon😄?

i love yo watch them and dragon ball z when i was a kid lol😁Did you ever like to watch this cartoon😄?

63

Most Helpful Girl

• The laughter kills braincells. Urban myth

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 3

• I have watchec it, yes, and i liked it very much and couldn´t wait for the other day to watch a new episode. I think that spoon Bob is one of the best designed cartoons with really relatable characters that have their own charisma. And of course, dragon ball z was one of the best anime of all time and i think only Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter X Hunter have surpassed it till this day, but dbz wasn´t that great in the story narrative, but because of the best fights of all the time. I would rate many other animes better in story and character development, but the fights of dragon ball z were so intense, insane and incredible that they ended up getting my preference over more developed storylines and characters such as Naruto and One Piece.

• Yeah i also watched spongebob a lot. But Dragon ball z? Never heard of it

• I also I have there games also DBZ XENOVERS 2