What you think about the music video this is America from childish gambino?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Needs more diversity. It should be representative of US demographics.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very interesting. I like how he eludes to how we photograph and ignore instead of help. How the media claims to want to fix and alert the masses about lower income cultures (specifically black) and that we as a society love black music and food and sports but we shame their upbringing.

• Yeah but I think like childish gambino was like a disctration. Cause if you see there's a lot 💩 happening in the background. Try watching the video without paying attention to him

• I've watched it nearly 5 times lol. I've watched videos that talked about everything. The horse, cars on fire and the type of cars, the handling of the guns compared to the dead etc

• Yeah there's a lot messages going on the background