What do you think of my painting? Would you want to buy it?

Hi, I just finished this painting, im really curious if my artworks are sellable and am doubting my identity right now. Please answer HONESTLY whether the artwork I made seems sellable. If so, how much would a reasonable price be?
It is an acrylic painting on an 8 x 10 canvas. I'm in grade 11 right now and made it in art class as one of my top 5 projects. I can attach pictures of my other artworks for you to see. I just don't know if these are good enough to sell.What do you think of my painting? Would you want to buy it?
Here's my other artworks (unfortunately, I can't sell some of these because I already gifted them to people):
What do you think of my painting? Would you want to buy it?I can't post the one of my Dark Hollow Falls watercolor painting but I can add it if anyone wants to see.
Please comment about my painting up above. I don't know if anyone would want them.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 16(if that is your real age) and can do this already? Can't wait to see what you come up with at 25. You've got something special... really keep. Who knows where it might take you, the people it will cause to meet etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are a young artitst and you are still searching your i dentity. But it seems that watercolor is your strength. I think you should continue to practice and better yourself. I would buy the bus one for $25. Good luck on your journey.