Guys what do you think about girls playing video games?

I’m just wondering since I do play videos and I’m pretty good at them. My favourite video games are PUBG, watch dog and call of duty nuke town.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's super cool! But healthy balance with other activities is also important ^^

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been doing that since I nothing else to do. And I never really have even playing those games because I’m never on the Xbox. I’m outside riding my bike or walking to Tim Horton’s and the mall.

Most Helpful Girl

• I play PUBG. its fun
    I used to play call of duty, not anymore.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Those women are the keepers. Been looking for a gamer girl myself. Only to be left with disappointment that they would rather make hobbies of other things like drinking coffee or eating food. Like what?

Keep playing games and tell your friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend's little sister is a hardcore gamer. Yes, hardcore. Very good at shooting game. Play since she was in elementary school. Not great characters. Like to damage stuffs then take off and blame for her "trauma" and "mistreatment."

I would smack her, but not my responsibilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's cool not sure why you be playing one of those games though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm a gamer girl, I only play basic garbage"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s cool that girls play games.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes