Anime, dub or sub and why?

I prefer dub cuz Im lazy to read and its hard to focus on reading and watching whats happening at the same timeAnime, dub or sub and why?
  • DUB
  • SUB
  • Im an anime virgin
    Vote C

1723

Most Helpful Girl

• Subs are for weebs who like to pretend that they somehow have a greater appreciation for a show in it's original language.

And you can't argue that 'Dubs sumtims mistrinslete or sownd dum!'
    No, fuck you, subtitles are still prey to the same mistranslations, I'd rather have characters sound dumb in a language I can understand than sound dumb in a language I can't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sub, reason being:
    I don't like the voice translators as they sound cringy and I prefer to hear the JAPANESE language when watching animes, I can read it fine during watching and it also if you are really focused, you can learn what certain Japanese words mean and I guess that's just kind of satisfying on the side? ^_^

I don't judge those who watch in DUB though, I just don't enjoy watching in dub to the point that if an anime I want to watch is only available in dub, I will give up on that anime and choose another anime XD