How often of a cellphone texter are you?

How often of a cellphone texter are you?
  • I use my phone daily to text! I check it very often! I text lots of people!
    Vote A
  • I text a few people and use my phone often, but not as much as the average teenager.
    Vote B
  • You can say I check my phone less than 10 times a day. Texting is a bit slower for me.
    Vote C
  • At most just once or twice a day. I want to keep up a little bit with my text-heavy friends/family.
    Vote D
  • Every few days. I don't get many texts nor do I converse much through text. Usually just to plan.
    Vote E
  • I only have texting apps because of other people but they're as good as deleted to me.
    Vote F
  • I don't text at all. I may or may not have a smartphone. Maybe SMS on a burner phone.
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in an ldr so I text/chat everyday. But currently my boyfriend is the only person i talk to online.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only when this one person decides to bugger me through WhatsApp, which is virtually never. Otherwise it's "as good as deleted to me."

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I text all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I message at least one person every day and check my phone when ever I have nothing better to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • every few days

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very often being as I have almost no friends

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes