Do you think rap is evil music?

2981

Most Helpful Girls

• Nahh. I love it. can't be any more evil than metal. Some rappers rap about meaningful stuff but most if not all metal is creepy screamo stuff. I like rock tho. Just not metal

• I don't think it's evil music... it just expresses some truths in more explicit way

Most Helpful Guys

• The LYRICS in songs is what can potentially make them "evil" or not. The instrumental music itself has nothing to do with it. As far as RAP is concerned, it's only extremely irritating and annoying to be subjected to.
    But it's not necessarily evil

• Evil is a strong word. And no it's not thats ridiculous. Though i think that most rap is a dick measuring contest. Its made to make the individual seem better than everyone else