Do you think rap is evil music?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nahh. I love it. can't be any more evil than metal. Some rappers rap about meaningful stuff but most if not all metal is creepy screamo stuff. I like rock tho. Just not metal

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's evil music... it just expresses some truths in more explicit way

2|1
    1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• The LYRICS in songs is what can potentially make them "evil" or not. The instrumental music itself has nothing to do with it. As far as RAP is concerned, it's only extremely irritating and annoying to be subjected to.
    But it's not necessarily evil

0|0
    0|0
  • Evil is a strong word. And no it's not thats ridiculous. Though i think that most rap is a dick measuring contest. Its made to make the individual seem better than everyone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Not all of it but if u backmask some songs, there's are subliminal evil messages in it. Not gonma get into it. But yeah. The actual genre isn't evil some people are evil, but not the actual music

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh, what even is evil music
    It's ad much music as any other genre
    It can be deep af depending on the lyrics or chill
    Their ain't no evil music

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I do not believe it is. Better watch out though because that Snoop Dogg CD is coming for you. 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • No... it is a music it can't be evil😅...
    And I love to rap👻👻

PS: good singer or not, one can always rap... and this is a perk of rap🤘🤘🤘

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re sound pretty idiotic to me. Probably a rightie

2|0
    1|1
  • I love rap music. Don’t care what anyone says. They speak honesty in a different form of art

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anything can be evil but I dont think rap music in general is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that you, Jerry Falwell?

1|1
    0|0
  • No, you just express your feelings by rapping.

0|0
    0|0
  • No music is evil

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything can be evil

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Idc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Um no I don't think music can be evil

0|0
    0|0
  • No wtf?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Actually very impowering

0|0
    0|1
  • Does it kill people? Rob people?

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooooo...

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 79

• Ye sure...
    Rap makes people aggressive.
    Video games makes people murder others.
    Smoking causes instant death.
    Every muslim is a terrorist.
    Adam and Eva were the first humans on earth,
    and everybody with a sport car will always drive faster than allowed.

Where the fuck do you life in to believe such a bullshit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap is the best shit ever, straight poetry to my ears everytime I hear it. Have u ever seen someone sad while trapping out to rap in their car, they're usually lit as fuck. Plus raps got mad meaning its literally stands for rhythm and poetry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not inherently. Often it simply describes a lifestyle of drugs and violence, but it can be more than that. Socially conscious rap helps to bring the problems with the world to a demographic that odd generally viewed as ignorant. George watsky shares his struggles with epilepsy, depression and the world we live in. What's so evil about that? And what would make rap evil music?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap? Music? In a wider and very tolerant meaning it could be called music. To me it is rather an attempt of an 'artist' to express that he (are there she's?) is unable to find any different job. Poor souls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about rap music. But I have heard evil music before an acoustic guitar someone singing a scary terrible song 'he's got the whole world in his hands' the mere thought oh no. Lol evil music

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on which era. The current generation of rap music is the most evil one because Most of the new breed Rappers doesn't even rap, they just make noise, pushes Feminized Fashion and has no Originality, corrupting young minds

0|0
    0|0
  • evil? no does it increase aggression and give people an unrealistic expectation for certain things? absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I listened to black metal. Rap isn't really evil compared to that. (Black metal is usually satanic) i. e. god gives head in heaven by aeon

0|0
    0|0
  • nigga say what,
    rap ain't evil foo,
    just last weeknight,
    i be pimpin in school,
    shooting hoops at recess,
    chasing boo after school,
    gotta make that benji though
    so i'm making my rounds,
    at every brown house,
    fkn no fool to be found.
    i sat in the park, holding my goods,
    cops pass the corner, fuck, they in da hood
    i was packin', but i know my rights,
    keep my mouth shut, nigga be tight,
    they drove pass, thank lord they ain't seen
    now i keep hustlin', straight face,
    with don't sleaze... then it was my curfew!
    so i went home with my candy bars and smoke crack with my brother...

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol nah. It can be bad if you listen to the crappy one. But rap can be great I you listen to more conscious and mature rap. Try J Cole , Kendrick Lamar or tupac. That type of music stimulates the mind

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I prefer melodic music. It entertains me more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Essentially, it is but, but it can sometimes be. That's the case with probably any other genre.

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta be a special type of stupid if you think that

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like rap but I find it hard to believe that any musical genre is evil

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But i like the expression - "rap is when bad person ferls good, blues is when good person feels bad"

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, if anything sounds “evil” it would be metal rock but I like that too so nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Far from evil. It is more raw than other genres but that doesn’t make it evil

0|0
    0|0
  • i do-i have seen and heard kids are affected by rap-they think drugs and being easy is cool... it's all downhill from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really, I mean a very few might be written with hatred but most are just exaturated life storries. Plus music can't really be evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's like saying oranges are evil or guns. Objects have no emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda cuz its degrading weman.. But there for some are really good and not degarding them

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you should hear some metal talking about women, wow.

• I have I mean all music have their ways of disregarding girls most of the country these days don't

• Depends on the lyrics, it for sure objectifies women.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I don't like it when they cuss every 3 seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the option to not listen to it if it is. You seem to be attracted to evil

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think its evil but I don't consider it music either

0|0
    0|0
  • Trap music in general isn't a good message because it's about selling drugs and killing people under certain circumstances. I like the beats mainly. Regular rap is fine because some artists are putting out messages of motivation and how some things and people really are according to their and some of their audience's experiences. I just hate the fact the black artists feel they have to say NIGGA in every damn song, highly annoying and selfdisrespectful. Why would you call yourself and your people a label that was put on our enslaved ancestors? It would be better if they say brotha, homie, player, etc. Not on edited versions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. I don't believe in the "evil music" argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!! Not all songs!!! I would say its much for someone's preference

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A lot of rap has a good moral message or even a Christian message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just curious how come is that concluded? Mind sharing

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes