A lot of rappers lyrics and music comes from anime so why is it people hate on anime?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Huh maybe that's why I hate Rap, I thought it was just the stupidity of the lyrics and messages they put out... Thank you for informing me that it comes from anime which I hate, so now I can just tell peeps I rap because of anime and hate anime because rap...

• some rap is from it ok, a lot of rappers struggled when younger and there escape from there environment was to watch anime it made them feel relaxed in such a dangerous environment, so when they make some of there songs they are motivated by this

Most Helpful Guy

• People think that just because it's animated it'd make them look childish... They're so insecure about their social status that they don't even try to understand that animation is just another form of storytelling just like acting... They judge anime fans to reconfirm to the world that they're madults now (apparently)... I don't hate on them, everyone has insecurities and I get where they're coming from but this just shows a lack of open mindedness... It's just my opinion on anime haters, no offense intended...