Do you love Art?

Art specifically painting, drawing ; they're one of my stress relievers. When I feel sad I paint, when I feel happy I paint.

I am fond of using watercolor, color pencils, oilpastels, I also do digital art and sometimes charcoal.

Do you paint, draw or sketch too?Do you love Art?Do you love Art?Do you love Art?Do you love Art?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Other. Just comment your thoughts below.
    Vote D

412

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hentai and yiff art.
    I selected "other" because this type of art can be a sensitive subject to the public.
    And i enjoy drawing stuff once in a while. Depends on my mood.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really do love art but sometimes, it makes me lazy to practice my drawing, sketching and even painting. 😩 by the way, I love you art! 💖

• I can be lazy too, and during those I will just read a book than paint. Try watercolor maybe you'll like it better than sketching 😊 Aww. Thank you 😘

• Yeah, maybe I should try that. Thank you for your recommendation. 💖