Do you love Art?

Art specifically painting, drawing ; they're one of my stress relievers. When I feel sad I paint, when I feel happy I paint.

I am fond of using watercolor, color pencils, oilpastels, I also do digital art and sometimes charcoal.

Do you paint, draw or sketch too?Do you love Art?Do you love Art?Do you love Art?Do you love Art?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • Other. Just comment your thoughts below.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hentai and yiff art.
    I selected "other" because this type of art can be a sensitive subject to the public.
    And i enjoy drawing stuff once in a while. Depends on my mood.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really do love art but sometimes, it makes me lazy to practice my drawing, sketching and even painting. 😩 by the way, I love you art! 💖

2|0
    0|0
    • I can be lazy too, and during those I will just read a book than paint. Try watercolor maybe you'll like it better than sketching 😊 Aww. Thank you 😘

• Yeah, maybe I should try that. Thank you for your recommendation. 💖

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, but when you live in a place where you will starve with art, it takes down any motivation to go creative.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, there are times I feel that way too.

• It sucks but now and then I draw since it can takes a lot of time and patience. A good drawing at least.

• I like to do sketches in pen, it's a good chilled activity to do while I listen to music

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't draw. Maybe I should paint. Because I feel emotions in a lot of art.
    I'm more of a bohemian artist

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like art. Are you the one who made those in pictures? You are good. Amazing.

2|0
    0|0
  • I draw with ink pens, copic n that. I love it its amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like some art but other art looks stupid. I do sketch and draw but I don't paint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love art a lot

2|0
    0|0
    • Do you paint too? Or what kind of art do you usually do or like? 😊

• Show All
    • It is still expensive than watercolors.

• Yeah you are right about that

• Even though I draw a lot. I don't love art.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love art but I'm no good at it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes everything is an art

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3