Name one Show on TV you wish to get Rid of?

Name one Show on TV you wish to get Rid of?
Updates:
If I had it my way, Keep Roseanne, Fox News, Investigative Discovery, CNN just for the Dow. xx
Thanks, Gag, for the Cool pix!! xx

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I never watch it but I don't see the point of those Kardashians.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, the "K's" are getting more thrashed than Trump ever did. lolxx

• Show All
    • I'm not watching those goings on either.

• Thanks for the MHO.

• I am actually a fan of British reality TV. Dinner date is soo funny. Your heart really goes out to them!

1|0
    0|0
    • To Donald Merrick, from Julie's Web, the funniest Brit and twit ibn any book to look. Loved him!!! xxoo

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• The Simpsons it should have ended years ago after maybe like 16 seasons

2|0
    0|0
    • Take King of the Pill Hill with them, please. lolxx

• Nice seeing you, dear. I will be going next weekend to NC. lolxx

• I really hate TV and the news. It's all negative crap. Roseanne is actually pretty funny and I am VERY cynical when it comes to television. If I'm watching tv (rarely, maybe 3-4 hours a month), it's usually either sports or movies. I like South Park and The Simpsons or Game Shows like Family Feud.

The NHL playoffs are on right now so I've been watching that. However, I don't need a TV to do that because I can stream it straight to my PC.

Also Gordon Ramsay

1|1
    0|0
  • Most reality tv shows. Except for kitchen nightmares or anything with Gordan Ramsay on it. And Mystery Diners because it so bad to the point where it's laughable so I would keep that one to.

3|1
    0|0
  • House Hunters

HUSBAND: "I sell tap water door-to-door."
    WIFE: "And I founded a startup company that teaches woodchucks how to read."
    BOTH: "Our budget is $1.2 million"

3|1
    0|0
    • lol Paris13: "Did I tell you how a dead woodchuck stinks on a hot summer's Day?" Now, that's reality. XX

• I don't really pay attention too much.. But if I had to choose, it would be those celebrity news panels.. Cause most times it's useless info about celebs.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0
  • T he Queen's annual Christmas message, why should I give a shot what my s of year some over privileged rich birch has had, I'm looking forward to her funeral.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am not looking forward to her other grandson's wo what big wedding on TV this week. lolxx

• Unrealistic shows about love, like the bachelor, etc.

They just give the wrong ideas about what a relationship is, and many studies have suggested they are doing more harm than good.

2|0
    0|0
    • OMG!!! Yes, All bachelor and Ettes shows. Dumb as a stump. xx

• Last Man Standing. Plus I heard it's one of the main reasons they canceled Lucifer, so they had more money for Tim Allen and his bullshit. Fuck him and fuck that awful show.

1|0
    0|0
  • None really. If I don't like a series I don't watch it, but I wouldn't want it to take it away from those who do enjoy it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont know

1|1
    0|0
  • Teen titans go. It's a disgrace

2|1
    0|0
  • 90% of "reality" TV since none of it is reality

2|0
    0|0
  • Keeping up with the Kardashians

4|0
    0|0
  • I dont watch much tv. Just the news really. Fox and Friends should go.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them. Fk tv.

2|1
    0|1
  • All fake reality shows

2|0
    0|0
  • Realty TV sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Can we get rid of CNN? :P