Why is ART boring to you? The visual art 2D /painting... ?

I see it that way:
1. Lack of interaction (as new tech society we are only agitated by 'moving images' - games, movies, YT ) ... when we get easy visuals and don't have to think much.
2. Lack of connection... The times of admiring the skills of a realistic painting are gone (Nowadays we don't need to appreciate the nude models by Rubens if we have tones of 'real' ones on IG or Snapchat)
3. Technology development (you can have printed everything on any scale for less money... what's for paintings are needed?)

Any other ideas?
That's is quite interesting for me how you see it, I was trained as a painter and loved my job :)

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm disagree with you. I think art is fascinating and knows about many other people who are both interested and enjoys it. The art museums like in the Vatican, the Monk-museum, Van Gogh-museum etc. are still quite popular. There's also many artists on Instagram that posts pictures of their paintings, decorated foods, drawings etc. Most people likes them.

The thing is that people still loves art, but they're not buying so much to keep it at home because they can see it at art exhibitions, museums and on the internet. In addition it's expensive and many people makes art by themselves instead. Many watch YouTube-tutorials to learn them to paint, draw, photograph, design etc. Another thing is that if you buys a painting, you've to know where to put it and where you can store it if you want to change paintings.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont see it as boring. Beautiful art is beautiful to look at