What should I say to a cutter to make his / her day better?

I have 2 friends and both cut and one of them burn. I feel bad for them. I rlly want to tell them something or to send them a video or something that will make their day better. I dont know what to send.

010

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't do anything to make their day better if they are in the zone where they are going to self harm.

I have a friend that cuts and she can be happy and having a laugh but then cuts herself.

All you can do for your friends, like me with my friend, is be there when they need you.

Please don't send them a video or try to say something to make them feel better. If they are in the zone they will think you are being patronising and that could cause to self harm again.

Sorry I can't help more than that but it's how it is.