Anyone else like Justin from 13 Reasons Why?

I think he would’ve been a good boyfriend if he wasn’t dating someone as horrible as Jessica.

95

Most Helpful Guy

• He was on drugs, and wasn't strong enough to stop his girl from gettin forced.. Plus, he was a jock in the first season.. But, he did redeem himself.. Even if he is secretly still takin drugs.. If you wanna deal wit that gone on ahead.. LOL..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean I don’t have a boyfriend and I’ve always wanted one. I wish an attractive guy would date me and maybe even love me even if he’s a jerk

• Maybe if I attempt suicide a hot guy will save me and we will fall in love with each other.

• You must not be that uuh "depressed" if you only want a "hot".. Why don't you just look for somebody in yo league.. XD..

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I don’t think you like him for his personality, more for his looks. He let Bryce RAPE Jessica. What kinda of boyfriend is that? How would u like it if ur boyfriend let you get raped, and then u got scared for life. Likee.. u good?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He didn’t LET Bryce do it! He was confused, upset, and he tried to stop him but Bryce pushed him out. He was also drunk and

• Yeah but Justin let Bryce in the room and said only for a moment. And then he changed his mind a little after and tried to get in. If he was a real boyfriend he wouldn’t let no other guy lay a hand on her.