Anyone else like Justin from 13 Reasons Why?

I think he would’ve been a good boyfriend if he wasn’t dating someone as horrible as Jessica.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He was on drugs, and wasn't strong enough to stop his girl from gettin forced.. Plus, he was a jock in the first season.. But, he did redeem himself.. Even if he is secretly still takin drugs.. If you wanna deal wit that gone on ahead.. LOL..

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean I don’t have a boyfriend and I’ve always wanted one. I wish an attractive guy would date me and maybe even love me even if he’s a jerk

• Show All
    • Maybe if I attempt suicide a hot guy will save me and we will fall in love with each other.

• You must not be that uuh "depressed" if you only want a "hot".. Why don't you just look for somebody in yo league.. XD..

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh I don’t think you like him for his personality, more for his looks. He let Bryce RAPE Jessica. What kinda of boyfriend is that? How would u like it if ur boyfriend let you get raped, and then u got scared for life. Likee.. u good?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He didn’t LET Bryce do it! He was confused, upset, and he tried to stop him but Bryce pushed him out. He was also drunk and

• Yeah but Justin let Bryce in the room and said only for a moment. And then he changed his mind a little after and tried to get in. If he was a real boyfriend he wouldn’t let no other guy lay a hand on her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• So you wouldn't mind having a boyfriend who lets his mate rape you and then pretends like it never happened?

0|0
    0|0
    • It wasn’t Justin’s fault, it was Bryce’s. Plus he was nice to her the rest of the show and he loved her. I mean Jessica was cheating on him with Bryce the year after the party.

• Show All
    • I didn't have my first relationship until I was 21 and it lasted for 2 years and wasn't right for me. I was 23 when I got into this relationship and trust me, it's much better to wait and just be patient

• I’m not a patient person and I’m not a lucky person so I’m probably going to die alone

• He's okay. Tony is my favorite one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 reasons why, glorifies suicide, and shouldn't be taken seriously

0|0
    1|1
    • I love the shoe. And he would’ve glorified Suicide more if she survived though

• im just sayin'

What Girls Said 8

• He’s a great guy that did some bad stuff. But he loves Jessica and she does too. They make a good match

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I had a boyfriend like Justin but I’m forever alone.

• I feel kinda bad for him because he seems to have a good heart, but he made really bad decisions. And I don't think Jessica is a bad person (I haven't finished season 2)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as boyfriend material, but I think he redeemed himself and did the right thing. I also feel sorry for him and his childhood

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like him. He's a drug addict, a jerk and let Bryce rape his girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like him but I like Zach better, and I don't think Jessica is horrible she made him a better person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait the second season is released?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love him I want to lick him all over

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes