Charmed fans: What are your thoughts on the Charmed reboot? Will you watch it?

I'm a big Charmed fan and I have all 8 seasons on dvd. When I heard about this new reboot, I wasn't sure what to think. Then when I read they were going to turn it into a quote " funny, feisty, feminist reboot", I realized then that I wouldn't be watching it. I love Charmed and this reboot is going to ruin a show that was already great, they should have just left it alone.

Here's a look at the reboot:

The fans aren't the only ones upset by this reboot, so are the actresses that played in the original Charmed
www.yahoo.com/.../...ly-marie-combs-hopes-the.html

1616

Most Helpful Guy

• The reboot is trash bro. Thoose girls can't act. It look like a show that would come on abc family bro.
    Not that charmed was frat acting in it self its just weird.
    The show hasn't even been gone for that long bro

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like a crappy version of the witches of east end with the Charmed storyline. I loved charmed, but wouldn’t waste my time with this