Hailee Steinfeld- Starving. I love this song, it's so catchy. Also I may have a crush on Hailee Steinfeld... but that would never affect my judgement...
Eminem- Just Lose It, This was back before eminem became lame (#Revivalsucksass)
Childish Gambino- This is America, fucking love this song and the video is incredible
Most Helpful Guy
Protest the Hero - Underbite
"Avenged Sevefold - A little Piece of Heaven" That artistic touch.
"Benighted - Leatherface" Just because.
" LADYBABY - Nippon Manju ", is also a favorite for all the wrong reasons (Wont even dare post the video)
I honestly cannot name a favorite because each has its own primary charm.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Marry The Night by Lady Gaga (this music video feels like a movie omg it's wonderful)
2. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga (iconic)
3. Ride by Lana Del Rey (this video made me cry cuz of her narration)
4. National Anthem by Lana Del Rey (this video is so pretty omg)
5. New Rules by Dua Lipa (empowering af)
6. Judas by Lady Gaga (visuals on point and she has Norman Reedus as Judas!)
7. 365 Fresh by Triple H (this is kpop, but the story is amazing! one of the best music videos ever tbh)
8. It's My Life by No Doubt (i remember this from my childhood and it's still one of my fav videos)
9. Lip & Hip by Hyuna (kpop again and empowering imo)
10. Now (uncut) by Troublemaker (kpop again, but it's like 2 assassins/bonnie and clyde theme)
11. Try by Pink (choreography)