Do you think netflix is overrated?

my friends and i recently started watching movies and series on netflix but after two months none of us has anything interesting. on top of that there are many series that have 3/5 sesions or juxst ep 6, and i don't know if it's just with me but there are many movies that had been there for a long time and were just taken down (is there any reason for it, sorry if i sound stupid asking it just doen't make sence). so is there anyone that shares my opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, the things you can't find on Netflix you can find somewhere else like on Hulu or a similar medium. Netflix is nice because they have some nice originals. Hulu also has some nice originals. I have both because I don't watch tv. I wouldn't really call either overrated.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch Viaplay instead of Netflix, but all those services are the same. They can't have all the movies and series in the world, because it would be too expensive. They need to rotate them and only pick the more popular things so that it's profitable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I'm currently watching Altered Carbon after going through Star Trek Discovery... It's pretty good but a bit of a mind Fk to follow at the start.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't watch TV unless it's for an interesting documentary, cooking tutorial, or the news. I think Netflix is a waste of money as a good Internet connection and some searching will easily find you Netflix shows.. for free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix rotates out movies and series all the time, so they don't always have the same stuff. Maybe it depends on your tastes, I've found plenty of things on there that I enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that brings down TV is good in my books. TV is 60% ads 35% propaganda and 5% content

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an account but I don't really have any desire to watch most of what they create. I more just have it to have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Too less good movies and series. Everything I want to see is not available. Amazon Prime has a better offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel like it is. It does have some great shows for my tastes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's mostly garbage. But it's also very convenient so I like it for what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE Netflix. I never watch regular tv anymore. Fucking commercials!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's Netflix?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, its overrated :)

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe but not the chill part ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • It is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even like it. Rather to enjoy my time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a little bit. HBO is better

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are shit , not all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its stupid they didn't renew fox shows. which is why you don't see family guy, American dad, and you soon won't see new girl. THEY FAILED TO RENEW THEIR FOX SHOWS

I hate that

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• No, I'm watching Netflix right now while I get ready for work.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little bit

0|0
    0|0
  • How dare you insult the holy name of Netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • It is. I watch everything on yesmovies for free.

0|0
    0|0
  • Psa: Netflix is only good when you're high.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes