Do you think netflix is overrated?

my friends and i recently started watching movies and series on netflix but after two months none of us has anything interesting. on top of that there are many series that have 3/5 sesions or juxst ep 6, and i don't know if it's just with me but there are many movies that had been there for a long time and were just taken down (is there any reason for it, sorry if i sound stupid asking it just doen't make sence). so is there anyone that shares my opinion?

624

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, the things you can't find on Netflix you can find somewhere else like on Hulu or a similar medium. Netflix is nice because they have some nice originals. Hulu also has some nice originals. I have both because I don't watch tv. I wouldn't really call either overrated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch Viaplay instead of Netflix, but all those services are the same. They can't have all the movies and series in the world, because it would be too expensive. They need to rotate them and only pick the more popular things so that it's profitable.