What character in a movie could have been great, but the actor they cast didn't fit the role?

924

Most Helpful Guys

• EXCUSE ME? Why do you have a picture Hayden Christensen? he was perfect in that role!!! >:(

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry, but he can't act and was useless as Darth Vader lol

• Dude. I can't help but laugh because you see to be the only one who thinks Hayden was a good actor. I mean, for example, for his role as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vadar, he won two "Razzies" (Golden Raspberry Award) for Worst Supporting Actor.

In Hayden's defense, he was given shit dialog. I quote Roger Ebert.
      =====
      To say that George Lucas cannot write a love scene is an understatement; greeting cards have expressed more passion.

The dialogue throughout the movie is once again its weakest point: The characters talk in what sounds like Basic English, without color, wit or verbal delight, as if they were channeling Berlitz.

• @abc3643 Yea i do agree the love scenes where shitty but whatever bad acting or bad script he had he definitely made up for it in Episode 3! You would be hard pressed to find any other actor to have played that part and nailed it like he did.

• The mummy, tom cruise
    Batman vs. superman- ben Affleck (although people seemed to think he was good as batman)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Ben Afleck as Batman. That was not his best role. And Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE