What character in a movie could have been great, but the actor they cast didn't fit the role?

What character in a movie could have been great, but the actor they cast didn't fit the role?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• EXCUSE ME? Why do you have a picture Hayden Christensen? he was perfect in that role!!! >:(

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sorry, but he can't act and was useless as Darth Vader lol

• Show All
    • Dude. I can't help but laugh because you see to be the only one who thinks Hayden was a good actor. I mean, for example, for his role as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vadar, he won two "Razzies" (Golden Raspberry Award) for Worst Supporting Actor.

In Hayden's defense, he was given shit dialog. I quote Roger Ebert.
      =====
      To say that George Lucas cannot write a love scene is an understatement; greeting cards have expressed more passion.

The dialogue throughout the movie is once again its weakest point: The characters talk in what sounds like Basic English, without color, wit or verbal delight, as if they were channeling Berlitz.

• @abc3643 Yea i do agree the love scenes where shitty but whatever bad acting or bad script he had he definitely made up for it in Episode 3! You would be hard pressed to find any other actor to have played that part and nailed it like he did.

• The mummy, tom cruise
    Batman vs. superman- ben Affleck (although people seemed to think he was good as batman)

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ben Afleck as Batman. That was not his best role. And Anne Hathaway as Catwoman.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Oh cmon... I really liked him actually... lol... I actually felt the struggle.. I think he did a good job personally

I don't like Adam Driver as Kilo Ren...
    ... he is an absolute disaster... completely useless lol...

1|0
    0|0
    • He cant' act and was useless as Darth Vader lol I felt his struggle too... his struggle to act lol

• Show All
    • Which movie was your favourite so far... including all of them... and there's like 11 Star Wars that we’re released including Han Solo 😛

• Yeah. I was disappointed Maul didn't have more movie scenes. My favorite is Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace ( no doubt you guessed that though haha) but i really like the original 3 out of all the others -New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. I've never seen Han Solo. Is it good?

• Tobey Macquire as Spider-man

Tom Hardy as Venom

Val Kilmer in "the Saint"

2|2
    0|0
    • THANK YOU! Tobey was the worst spiderman ever. Completely ruined it for me.

• Show All
    • Val Kilmer was awesome in the saint

• Noooooo i love Tom Hardy as venom

• Yeah, exactly. Hayden Christiansen. Give yourself MHO.

2|1
    0|0
  • The new batman. Ben Affleck sucks. Bring back Christian Bale.

4|1
    0|0
  • I don't blame the actor for Anakin. I mean he wasn't great but I think the script was also pretty poor. Id say maybe William Wallace in Braveheart. I don't think that Mel Gibson did the role justice.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know why people hate on Anakin so much. I thought he did great in the movie. Really exuded hatred lol.

• @Ayer93 I think he did the job they wanted him to do. I mean I don't think it was his idea to make Anakin a whiny little bitch!

• Spiderman - Toby McGuire.
    I really just didn't think he fit the essence of Spiderman.

2|1
    0|0
  • the girlsin ghost buster the new one wasn't good at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't just a problem of cast, the adaptation was terrible and all they did to him was a peace of shit. Doctor Doom

1|0
    0|0
  • The actor who played Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman. Horrible casting choice.

1|0
    1|0
  • Thats a tugh one but i woukd say jhon Travolta in face off shoukd have been Mel Gibson

1|1
    0|0
  • I can't say Anakin. The script for Star Wars was pretty clunky. Maybe After Earth with Will Smith.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of someone

1|1
    1|0
  • John Wayne as Ghengis Kahn (sp. ?).

1|1
    0|0
  • I think your picture nailed it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chewbaccha

1|0
    0|0
    • The new guy playing Chewbacca had no choice. Peter Mayhew can’t play him anymore because he’s in leg braces because of arthritis.

• Its a joke...

• Jared leto - the joker (pimp joker sucks)

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything with Ben Affleck

2|0
    0|0
  • Jason Statham as Agent 47 Hitman

1|0
    0|0
  • The answer is right there in the picture

1|0
    0|0
  • flash in the jystice league movie

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Emma Watson in Beauty and the beast. She is really pretty and all but she can't sing. Also, the story is french and she has a British accent... It kind of ruined the experience for me.

3|1
    2|0
  • Paper Towns Margo by far Cara Delevingne can't act to save her life unfortunately but it was a good story line and could have been so much better with a better cast also Suicide Squad the jocker I mean it's a hard act to follow after Heath Ledger but I personally think Rami Malek would have been a way better choice for the jocker I think he'd be amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Ryan Reynolds as Green Latern (but to me fair it was a bad movie)
    Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen (she does not have tanned skin)
    Emma Watson as Hermine Granger (she was too pretty)
    Scarlett Johansson in Ghost of the Shell (she is not Asian)

2|0
    0|0
  • The guy who played the hulk in infinity war and the rest of them avenger movies. He is not very good at acting

2|0
    2|0
  • All the cast from Twilight was a solid piece of crap

3|0
    1|0
  • Ryan Reynolds in Green Lantern

1|0
    0|0
  • Luke Skywalker

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes