Do you find female comedians funny?

Amy Schumer, Kathy Griffin, Sarah Silverman.
I don't find them funny at all. Not hating but male comedians are much more entertaining and funny.
Kathy Griffin has become a hateful woman, before she was just boring.

39107

Most Helpful Guy

• Some comedians, yes. Some, no.

Like I don't generally find the "men are stupid lazy fat shlubs" kind of thing, and I'm generally not into the "White people are stupid lazy fat, racist shlubs"

The ones you've mentioned, I generally don't find them funny. Amy did one funny sketch that I'm aware of, so she CAN be funny (in the way a stopped clock is right twice a day), but I don't usually find her funny. Sarah Silverman has some talent (I did like her voice work in Wreck it Ralph), but again, I really don't find her funny, for the most part.

Kathy Griffin - no.

I mean all of these comedians just keep trying to push being crude and vulgar. It's not my thing, generally, whether male or female.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. What I don't get is people are so against "I hate men" jokes but are perfectly fine accepting "women are inferior to men jokes." Like, the same people who don't like jokes about being inferior aren't going to like the kind of people who think that. Like no shit? Also, I think it's harder for women comedians. Like when you judge a guy, it's a general, sure he's overall this level of attractiveness and his jokes correlate with this. For women, there's more emphasis on what specifically about her makes her attractive and whether her jokes Match up with what the more subjective levels of attractiveness if that makes sense.