Were Ross and Rachel “on a break”?

I’ve heard a lot of people say cause Rachel never directly said they were on a break (just “I think we should take a break”) they therefore weren’t, whereas I’ve heard others say they were but it was no excuse for Ross to sleep with someone else straight away

1723

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh, freinds is the most depressing show, Ross gets bullied by his friend, disrespected the entire series all the while he's going after this woman who is impulsive and doesn't appreciate him. And people who watch typically bash Ross too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ngl I always liked Ross, Rachel was alright, but couldn’t stand them together/when they were pining for each other (to the extent they tried to sabotage any chance the other had of being happy without them).

• I just hate the show because it glorifies being an idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they were on a fucking break. Rachel is the one who said it was a break. She needs to get her head fixed. Sex is a natural reaction to stress and sadness. Ross felt pain and so he reached out for comfort. No big deal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE