Opinions on 13 reasons why?

I’m deeply disappointed with the season overall. There is only a few things highlighted well that I like but it felt so dragged on personally. Jessica’s story’s seems to have be taken up a lot of the season and other things were only touched on. I felt it was trying really hard to push political view and completely forgot about the main story which was suicide. What did you feel about the story?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many story lines: rape, suicide, failed suicide, anger management, gay relationships, guns, school shootings, bullying, drug addiction, broken marriage, privilege of wealth, etc. By having so many story lines, they failed to adequately address any of them.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They exactly. It’s almost like they forgot about having one solid storyline

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think that the second season was necessary at all, the first episode had a quite good ending, just as the book did. But for something that was probably just made in order to stretch the story a bit further to make more money it was alright. I didn't expected much though.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I think all its done so far is made Hannah look bad

0|1
    0|0
  • I am only like 7 episodes into the first season, but I quite dislike it. I hate Hannah, straight up, as someone who has been depressed, socially isolated, sexually abused, alone with no one to turn to, and suicidal, I feel no guilt in saying she is a petty and fucked up person. I get that she was raped, and I in no way feel like she deserved that, of course, but many of the other things that happen to her were at least partially her fault, and almost all of the rest was pretty basic highschool drama about sex. She killed herself to spite people who hurt her, seemingly without consideration for her parents, and stole away her own chance for love, as well deeply hurting Clay. I haven't seen the whole show, but so far this just seems like a revenge driven girl who killed herself to hurt those who hurt her without caring that it destroyed the people who loved her. I remember tying a noose around my neck and then breaking down in tears because I couldn't bring myself to do it. In the final moment before I ended my life because I genuinely just didn't want to live, not to try and hurt anyone, I was stopped by the thoughts of how it would impact my mother. So I'd say Hannah is selfish and weak, when you get hurt like that, you need to pick yourself up and find help. Though even if you refuse to get help, killing yourself to hurt others is not the answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good platform to discuss it, but it's horribly done. It's over simplified and the adults are shown as completely oblivious, to borderline criminally negligent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you please stop with spoiler alerts? Some of us haven’t even seen it yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Read the book, watched multiple seasons, now it's meh

0|0
    0|0
  • this isn't the first time they try to drag on some meme show that should've concluded after 1 season

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible, baiting, and overall self righteous dribble

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey can you give me an overview coz i want to watch it

0|0
    0|0
  • Cancerous toxic show

0|2
    0|0
  • Whats that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see series. Waste of time for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's meh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a question. Should the season two of 13 reasons why be named as "26 reasons why"?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, because there weren't shown any more reasons. They just went more into detail for the original 13.

What Girls Said 10

• Haven't watched the show nor will I ever. From everything I heard about it leans more on being a trash show than otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are gonna base a bunch of episodes on one leading issue shown then they are gonna slowly bring attention to other issues in a bunch of other episodes

0|0
    0|0
  • Romanticizes suicide. Not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • shitty show

0|0
    0|0
  • Acc to me, it's a lame story

0|0
    0|0
  • I still haven't watched all of season 2