Opinions on 13 reasons why?

I’m deeply disappointed with the season overall. There is only a few things highlighted well that I like but it felt so dragged on personally. Jessica’s story’s seems to have be taken up a lot of the season and other things were only touched on. I felt it was trying really hard to push political view and completely forgot about the main story which was suicide. What did you feel about the story?

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many story lines: rape, suicide, failed suicide, anger management, gay relationships, guns, school shootings, bullying, drug addiction, broken marriage, privilege of wealth, etc. By having so many story lines, they failed to adequately address any of them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • They exactly. It’s almost like they forgot about having one solid storyline

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not think that the second season was necessary at all, the first episode had a quite good ending, just as the book did. But for something that was probably just made in order to stretch the story a bit further to make more money it was alright. I didn't expected much though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE