What do you guys think of these celebrity deaths by suicide this week?

Kate Spade (fashion designer) June 5th Anthony Bourdain (chef, storyteller, Parts Unknown) June 8th

1121

Most Helpful Guys

• Back in the day i used to watch Parts Unknown and The Food Network and it saddens me to hear about Anthony Bourdain passing. Also had that same feeling when Robin Williams passed away in 2014.

• I never heard of Kate Spade until she died. I'd heard Bourdain's name before but that's all I knew.
    My heart goes out to their family and friends but it proves the old saying that money and fame can't guarantee happiness.

Most Helpful Girls

• I was really surprised when I heard about Kate Spade's death. I didn't even know about Anthony's death either. It's unfortunate.

• Holy crap, I didn't know. Anyway to all the men that obsessed about money and think women only care about money, here is your proof that money doesn't buy happiness to either male or female. Anyway, sad story.. I haven't heard a word on these deaths.

• Yeah exactly!

• there's many factors to be taken into account, lets not get deep into the whole religion debate.

• no one's getting into a religion debate though? so.. what are you even talking about lol