What do you guys think of these celebrity deaths by suicide this week?

Kate Spade (fashion designer) June 5th Anthony Bourdain (chef, storyteller, Parts Unknown) June 8th

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Back in the day i used to watch Parts Unknown and The Food Network and it saddens me to hear about Anthony Bourdain passing. Also had that same feeling when Robin Williams passed away in 2014.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never heard of Kate Spade until she died. I'd heard Bourdain's name before but that's all I knew.
    My heart goes out to their family and friends but it proves the old saying that money and fame can't guarantee happiness.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I was really surprised when I heard about Kate Spade's death. I didn't even know about Anthony's death either. It's unfortunate.

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy crap, I didn't know. Anyway to all the men that obsessed about money and think women only care about money, here is your proof that money doesn't buy happiness to either male or female. Anyway, sad story.. I haven't heard a word on these deaths.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah exactly!

• Show All
    • there's many factors to be taken into account, lets not get deep into the whole religion debate.

• no one's getting into a religion debate though? so.. what are you even talking about lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Didn't know who Spade was and the chef guy I just barely have heard of him. I don't know them. They are grown, I'd feel sad for a young teen who was bullied and gave up before ever starting in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no 😑🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • Like any suicide I think it's ever so sad that they felt it was their only option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad.
    You can never be too rich or famous to suffer internal problems (such as depression).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know who Kate Spade is. Anthony Bourdain I got sad but not to sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • well thats part of life we are born then we die by gods hand or our own hand

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't even hear about them. Don't know either.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stupid. Suicide is a cowards way out.

1|3
    3|1
    • Every time this is said it’s clear you either don’t understand or haven’t really suffered

• Show All
    • The reason why i dread suicides is because its basically running away from problems and if they have loved ones its a disregard to their well being. Have you ever had someone close to you commit suicide? Can you imagine the pain that all of these people feel? Yet you expect us to have sympathy? Cmon..

• There was a mention of good reason even tho it was displaced. Its true there are some reasons where suicide is or would seem the only option. But in this case, with celebrity suicide it takes a different precedence. Anthony Bordane could have used his money to make a change or his fame to get a word out. Instead he chose to shut himself down, completely. And all that could have help those in need of a kind word or a donation was snuffed out and may possibly have caused more harm across the planet.

• Don't really care

1|1
    0|0
  • I care about them as much a they cared about me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nuthin

0|0
    1|0
  • It's good

1|0
    1|0
  • Very sad.

1|0
    0|0
  • what do you think about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fuckin sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad people have sad end

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people I know are going suicidal this year. (Me too. ) I dunno what to do. I guess suicide is best way to get rid of fucking miserable life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It shows that God is the one who gives happiness - not money. I know a lot of rich people and most of them are very unhappy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spade made me really sad because it kind of was the situation i was in and it really hit home. she’s the same age as my mother and she had a daughter my age

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not surprising me and I doubt they killed themselves. Trust me, there will be more 'suicide' cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be random but it's likely not, my suspicion is it's related to the nxivm cult.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I just searched quickly and I know why Anthony Bourdain was suicided. He spoke out against Hillary Clinton. You don't do that publicly without getting killed. If you don't believe me, research it.

Kate Spade's death looks to be related to nxivm.

• Show All
    • But definitely Hilary

• Summer is a time where a lot of people who struggle with depression succumb to suicide. Christmas and summer are the hardest.

0|0
    0|0
  • People dont give a shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Anthony had an affair with Kate

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is everyone killing themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad.