Gamers, would you rather stream or watch someone stream?

Gamers, would you rather stream or watch someone stream?
  • I'd rather stream
    Vote A
  • I'd rather watch someone stream
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d rather watch someone stream but I have always thought the idea of streaming seemed kinda fun

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I love playing story-driven games so it would be a nice idea for me to stream my gameplays but,

1. My internet is not good enough for that.
    2. I like to explore the games I play in as much detail as possible, which could be boring for a lot of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather do neither... I love gaming but I don't see the point in watching someone else play, same for sports.
    I only watched a video once but only because I didn't know how to finish that mission...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stream. I get no enjoyment out of watching other people play games

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather play myself too, because what's the point of watching someone playing when you can be better than them yourself and have more fun

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what game I'm playing if I need help I'll watch someone else to see how I can progress. Otherwise I would stream if I accomplished something really good.

0|1
    0|1
  • It depends if you have a community or not around 20 viewers its enough to make me prefer streaming.
    But if you are streaming to 0 viewers its just dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done both, but nowadays I am usually too tired after work and gym to stream anymore, so I stick with watching

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch someone stream. I'd rather they do the work not me. I don't even have the equipment to stream well anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather just ignore live streaming games all together and do my own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather stream, but that big purple Twitch thing blocks the bottom middle of my screen right where the item bar is located in some games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I watch more than I stream but I want to stream more often

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do both, but i don't want to stream atm, and don't really watch streams that often anymore nowadays, maybe one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d rather stream because I don’t like watching people stream because I’d rather interact with people directly rather than just watch them

0|0
    0|0
  • So I can see people's reaction to things like my favourite scene from a video game or just wanting to know them better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have that much time to stream, very rarely watch it too. Just love playing casually if I have time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather stream, i kinda hate watching others play, if i can play then why would i watch somebody play?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather watch... I just dont have the personality for streaming

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stream if I didn't have a potato computer, a good mic and a web cam.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather stream, show others my play style you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could stream
    I can't because 1- my upload speed speed is 80KB/s
    2- I'm boring

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like doing that kinda stuff anymore, it kind of gets old after awhile of doing it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Id rather play myself if my internet was good enough I probably would

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather stream but my Internet is _terrible_.

0|0
    0|0
  • Streaming is fun even though i only get 40 viewers

0|1
    0|0
    • Where do you stream? And what type of games do you stream? 40 viewers is a good start I think and I can be the 41st viewer if your games suit me. 😄

• Both

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like streamers

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather play the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id rather be the one playing the video games

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I just play

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch when I'm bored tired, Game when I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Neither. I don't like to watch them because I want to take over and I don't want to do it, because I don't want other people telling me what I did or didn't do right

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy watching other people stream. I don't think I'm entertaining enough to stream my own gaming.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer just playing at home alone/with a friend but if I had to choose, I’d watch someone else stream because I don’t talk much when playing a really hard game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually enjoy watching streams. It's either funny or educational. So why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Also , streaming is not an option for me atm so it's either playing or watching streams.

• Watch someone, I'm not good enough or personable enough to stream, I'd get like no views lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Watching. Don't like being judged so I don't stream

0|0
    0|0
  • why stream? i mean you have to deal with all of that trying to set it up and not make it boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather watch

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the appeal in either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to watch... Gigety.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I'd want to get in on the game. Why waste your time watching others unless you are trying to learn something? or if it's a hot guy/girl streaming a game... I would be slightly curious to watch for a bit.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes