Surprised When Characters' Age Were Revealed?

I've been surprised several times when the age of characters have been revealed. I thought most Disney princesses were between 18 - 25 years old, but many times I've been wrong. Many of them are in their teens. 16 or something. One of them are even 14 years old and she gets kissed by a stranger when unconscious. I also thought Zuko was 17 and Azula 19 years old in the avatar. But Zuko was 16 and Azula 14. Many fans calls Azula hot not realizing she's underage. I also believed Aang was "biologically" about a year younger than Katara or at least the same age as her. He has existed in 112 years, but is biologically 12 years old because he was frozen in time. Katara is 14, two years older. Yes, she's mature. But guys often tends to like girls younger than them. (Don't really ship them anyway. They acts like brothers and sisters in elementary school.) #Age #CharacterAge
Snow White is 14 years old, not 19... And I've always guessed she was 19. When I was 14, I played with friends. I didn't think on marriage at that age. LOL!
I'm not only talking about disney, but characters in movies, TV-series, books etc. in general speaking. Imho Katara should be 12 - 13, Aang be 13 - 14, Suki, Sokka & Zuko be 18 - 19, Azula & Tay Lee be 19 - 20, May be 21 - 22, Iroh be 64 - 65 and Ozai be 44 - 45. The last airbender triology lasts a year, so they would only age a year. I meant I believed Aang was older than Katara. Just forget the description. I wrote wrong because I was tired asf then.

2024

Most Helpful Girls

• I knew some of their ages, like Aurora's and Ariel's, but I thought Pocahontas was younger (15-16) and that Jasmine and Snow White were older. The others make sense. The original stories were written ages ago when getting married at a young age was a norm.

• These are Disney stories so they're not anything like their source material. The story of Pocahontas is really dark and horrible. All I'm saying is Disney takes a lot of liberty when a adapting stories.

• I’m not too surprised in regards to Mulan, Cinderella, Rapunzel, beauty and the beast, and pocohontas’s age... the one’s I didn’t name off though.. although they are the same age as some of the ones i named, i’m surprised/shocked about.. due to not exactly their ages alone.. but also what happened in their disney stories and maybe actual stories. (That thing about about Aang and Katara... just cause he was freezed for time doesn’t mean his age freezes with him... he appeared as though he was younger... he’s actually completely older than her... just like when you hear about certain dead loved ones birthdays going on on certain days.. if they were still alive, they’d be... old. )

• Aang is older than Katara in a way. He's 112 and she's 14 years old. He has existed for 112 years. But because his body was frozen, therefor he didn't age mentally or physically meaning he would stay 12. He has a body of a 12 years old, while Katara has a body of a 14 years old. I thinks Katara could be 12 - 13 years old and Aang could be 13 - 14 years old. Girls are into guys older than them.

Most Helpful Guys

• So finding a cartoon character attractive is right or wrong depending on whatever age they decide to attribute to the character? They're not even real.

Besides, in the case of Jasmine, Aladdin is also a teenager, and the same is most likely the case with Snow White. It's kind of surprising I guess but it's not weird to me

• Sometimes. By the way, how do find a character’s official age if it’s not told in the movie or whatever they’re in?

• If you're googling it, you can find interviews of the creators of the stories and movies where they reveals it.

• Well it seems physical attraction to a Disney Princess is typically pedophile, huh?