Gamers: what's your favorite arcade-style shooter?

Arcade shooter being games like Gradius or 1942, not an on-the-rails lightgun game.

I love Gradius, but I suck at it. Everything is comin' atcha like Cleopatra.Gamers: what's your favorite arcade-style shooter?Gamers: what's your favorite arcade-style shooter?Gamers: what's your favorite arcade-style shooter?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I was about to say silent scope and time crisis, but really 1942 is probably the best due to the historical planes.

• I've never played arcade, you know...

• @Kureghooghoo What! c'mon sis, in my city they always had arcades while a lot of them are dead now. My favorite was called "Pocket Change" with real arcade games. it was awesome.