Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?

Party game* = The players are either sitting or standing in a circle. There's a narrator who tells the players when it's day and night.

Party game** = Everyone walks around in a dark room and greets on everyone they pass by. When the mafia/murder are touching the victim's elbow - the victim would get killed. There's no investigative roles. But there's a sheriff. Everyone have to pay attention and if they sees the murder touching someone's elbow and gets accused, they would be put to trial. If the majority votes guilty, the sheriff can execute them. If all townies dies, the murder win. If the murder gets executed, town wins. The murder has to kill the sheriff as soon as possible - or the sheriff can kill him if they're the only two left.

The other versions are just a online game and card versions. #Mafia #PartyGame #MafiaGame
  • Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?Town Of Salem (Online game)
  • Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?Werewolf (card game)
  • Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?Town of Salem (card game)
    Vote C
  • Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?Mafia (card game)
    Vote D
  • Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?Mafia (Party game - standing in a circle*)
    Vote E
  • Which Mafia Game Version Are Your Favorite (WHY)?Mafia (Party game - Walking around**)
    Vote F
  • Other (Explain what and why)
    Vote G

715

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the circle version, but still played in a dark room. Makes everything spookier

Most Helpful Guys

• I LOVE town of Salem.

But I want to get one of the Mafia card games, as long as it's simple enough.

• We played a game in class where we would put our heads down when it was night and the teacher would call out the person by their role and they would point to kill or save. Like town of Salem but in person.

• I guess it would be easier in real life than in town of Salem. You can sometimes know who's the mafia based on the sounds they makes (like breathing) and if they're sitting next to you - moving their arms to point who they're going to kill, so you can feel the air from their movement. You can also notice if someone moves based on smell. I've tried it once with sound and I caught the mafia.

• Oh yeah I wear a very recognizable cologne so I wasn't allowed to be important roles cause when I moved you could smell it if you were next to me