What is the most overrated Animated show of all time?

inspired by @Fitness-Fanatic. Personally I would say The Simpsons and South Park.

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I did not like peanuts because it was non-verbal and I am used to verbal communication and need words to become interested in something but I commend them for maintaining a pure and untainted child friendly series of t. v. shows for so long.

0|0
    0|3
  • Simpsons was good up to a certain point
    I'd agree with South Park

0|6
    1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• South Park, because that is a show people will praise more than I believe it merits. I don't really hear people fangirling over other animated shows (except maybe animé). People talk (or used to) about South Park like it was insightful social commentary. And I suppose it occasionally can be. But I feel like most of it is fart jokes and poorly animated parodies of various celebrities.

0|2
    0|1
  • Snow White. The first full length feature film I think. The most cringy waste of an hour I spent with my nephews. I am so glad they don't want to watch it again!!

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 40

• Overrated? Family Guy.
    Underrated? The 2003 version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Nobody remembers it. But I recently rewatched most of it. Even as an adult, it holds up damn good. Shockingly dark, I was surprised.

0|2
    1|1
  • Pokemon
    The series was okay to begin with, but now it's gotten super repetitive and boring with all the "let's help out our friends" and "Oh no! It's Team Rocket's worst members trying to go after Pikachu! " cliche's

0|2
    0|0
  • Literally every American adult cartoon. I don't care how "funny" it is. If the animation is poor, it defeats the entire purpose of watching an animated show.

0|1
    0|2
  • Steven Univers, it's a terrible show that is regarded, undeservedly, as the peak of animated storytelling or the best show to ever air.

0|4
    0|0
  • One Piece. I am not a manga fan, but I am told that it was quite good. In any case, the awesomeness of the manga has not apparently transferred to the TV very well.

0|2
    0|0
  • Bobs Burgers, I really feel like its trash and the only thing it really has is the voice actor from Archer going for it.

1|1
    0|1
  • What most people said Family guy, South Park, or Rick & Morty..

0|2
    0|1
  • Simpsons used to be great... Its super stale now, and the only thing good about it anymore are the alternative couch scenes.

0|2
    0|0
  • I agree with OP those two shows are not THAT great they're okay just not the best I prefer American dad and family guy.

0|1
    0|1
  • How can Simpsons or south Park be overated? They speak about actual themes, they are politic, they are funny, they show everyone who is not from the US how life works there ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Any Pixar or Disney. I find them to lack any moral or wisdom lessons that children's need. Such a waste of opportunity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simpsons. It got boring after I hit puberty. It's all about south park and family guy now

0|1
    0|0
  • Drop dead
    neighborino

the simpsons are the best show on television along with Family

I will D'oh with it till the very end

0|0
    0|0
  • My hero academia even though it's growing in popularity I feel like not enough people know

0|0
    0|0
  • Teen Titans Go.

2|4
    0|0
  • Rick and Morty

1|2
    1|3
  • 90% of anime

1|1
    0|3
  • I agree with Simpsons