What is the most overrated Animated show of all time?

inspired by @Fitness-Fanatic. Personally I would say The Simpsons and South Park.

2042

Most Helpful Girls

• I did not like peanuts because it was non-verbal and I am used to verbal communication and need words to become interested in something but I commend them for maintaining a pure and untainted child friendly series of t. v. shows for so long.

• Simpsons was good up to a certain point
    I'd agree with South Park

Most Helpful Guys

• South Park, because that is a show people will praise more than I believe it merits. I don't really hear people fangirling over other animated shows (except maybe animé). People talk (or used to) about South Park like it was insightful social commentary. And I suppose it occasionally can be. But I feel like most of it is fart jokes and poorly animated parodies of various celebrities.

• Snow White. The first full length feature film I think. The most cringy waste of an hour I spent with my nephews. I am so glad they don't want to watch it again!!