Rate this classic movie: Matilda?

Rate this classic movie: Matilda?
Growing up this was one of my favorite non animated movies. It sucks Mara Wilson isn't in Hollywood anymore, but given it's history of abuse it's probably a good thing she actually went to college and made something of herself.
This is her today at 31 years old!
This is her today at 31 years old!
The story below talks about why she left Holywood.
https://people.com/celebrity/mara-wilson-why-mrs-doubtfire-star-quit-hollywood-over-scrutiny-of-her-looks/

So from A to F how would you rate Matilda?

1516

Most Helpful Girls

• 10/10 easy! Love this heart warming tale it made cry in the end!

• Matilda! I give it an A. I've seen that movie about 200 times as a kid. I should watch it again one of these days.

Most Helpful Guys

• This movie is so suspenseful and I love it. But Miss Trunchbull scares me. First time I watched this, she scared the crap out of me. But I loved it.

Mara Wilson played a great Matilda , a great Nattie in Mrs. Doubtfire, and a great Lily in Thomas and the Magic Railroad.

• She played in 2 of the biggest 90's movies but still chose an alternate path. I read that she didn't particular care for live action movie roles nor being a child star like Macaulay Culkin or The Olsens

• The Olsen Twins? Mara Wilson was Lily in Thomas and the Magic Railroad in 2000.

• yeah and that was her last movie

• A+ It was one of my favorite movies as a kid! and it still is a great movie as an adult! It shows how someone that is different can stand out in the best possible way and it can be beautiful and end happily ever after