Michael vs Jason: Who would win in a head-to-head battle?

In a fight to the death , who would win between Jason Voorhees (from Friday the 13th ) or Michael Myers (from Halloween)? Why? ;)
Michael vs Jason: Who would win in a head-to-head battle?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Since both are undead it's pretty much a TIE, since neither of them are going to ever stay down and stay dead for long. And neither of them can meet the specific requirements to defeat the other going by their franchise's canon, meaning neither can exactly "WIN" over the other. In an earlier Friday the 13th, think it was part 4, Jason was defeated regularly with repeated blows to the head with his own machete by a kid. Later this had been retconned in Jason Goes to Hell, that Jason Voorhees CAN ONLY be sent to hell by a blood relative. And even then Freddy can bring him back to life from that. The only other scenario that Jason can be defeated is if he is trapped under Crystal Lake because that was his original location where he had died, thus that's why there is a chain around his neck.

Michael Myers do not meet those requirements, if we went by Friday the 13th's canon. Michael Myers is also immortal because of a curse bestowed upon him according to Halloween parts 4-6's canon, and there isn't anything clear about how the curse can be broken, other than Michael would have to kill every single one of his blood relatives for the curse to break. Thus neither can really exactly "WIN" over the other, since Jason don't meet those requirements to break and end Michael's curse.

The fight would go on perpetually, at least unless somebody meet those requirements to trap and contain either one of them first or both of them. But even then they'll eventually be back and break free from their prison somehow some way.

You may like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko8soOHVJV8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjGijTpwVSg

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Jason Voorhees would in the end due to not being able to die but at most be in a coma. It wouldn't be easy though since both are basically tanks especially the one in Rob Zombies movie because that fucker is like 6'8

0|1
    0|0
  • The guy with the human mask.
    Although, both characters really suck ass. Both of them serve no real purpose other than killing people. Their movies BARELY cover the “why”. Or maybe I just don’t get it, but I’d really love if someone could explain their backstory.

0|1
    0|2
    • Michael is just a plain killer. He is the embodiment of evil and has no emotions. He just needs to kill, especially, the girl from the first movie.
      Jason was bulied by kids in a forest and was thrown into a lake where he died. He came back and would kill people who went to the camp.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 40

• I love Michael, but Jason would win. Michael was the first that inspired all the others that came after him. Michael is a simple killer compared to the monster that is Jason. Takes much more to take on Jason. Freddie couldn't kill him lol. Michael is a realistic killer/evil. Jason is a super demon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason Voorhees was killed more times than Michael Myers who has eluded death more than once. On a different note, Jason's weapon of choice is a machete while Michael's is a hand knife. In a head-to-head battle Jason decapitates Michael and keep slashing him before and after Michael hits the ground. Jason wins.

1|0
    0|0
  • The frequency of Friday 13th's comes at a frequency of about 1.72 times per year on average, which is greater than the 1 per year exactly for Halloween. Jason narrowly wins this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I'd like to say Michael, because I enjoy his movies exponentially more, I'd have to go with Jason. He's already undead, has super strength and is practically invulnerable.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://youtu.be/wqjbIu47PZo this should answer the question

0|2
    0|0
  • I originally wanted to say Michael and i love the Halloween movies but i gotta hand this one to Jason, Jason is not onlu Undead but can't be shot or stabbed only drowned

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are taking about the original Michael Myers that John Carpenter created, then the winner is obviously Jason.

0|1
    0|0
  • Michael would most likely win because he can't be killed, on the other hand, Jason was killed lots of times, but he came back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason always wins he cannot die, he can beat anyone freddy and michael are child's play to him he could kill both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason, he is undead. Michael might be strong and hard to kill but he is still human. Jason is dead and no longer human and can't be killed

1|0
    0|0
  • Jason
    He killed people at a lake a city and space and died multiple times and came back to life multiple times
    Plus he wields a machete

0|0
    0|0
  • Im going to say Jason cuz Jason beat Freddy Krueger lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Myers is stronger and more resilient, so Micheal wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love Halloween. Jason dies at the end of all his movies, how many times has Micheal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Jason would win because he has a machete and Michael only has a kitchen knife

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason cause he can't die and Michael it's a mere human 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't think either would win. However it would be a very interesting thing to see. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Jason. Machete beats kitchen knife

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on which movie version.

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Michael Myers never actually died, Jason did, several times, that's why I think Michael would win.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jason's mom

0|1
    0|1
  • Jason wins

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Halloween for being such a classic