they're shit I know
xx
~ Mrs Manson
fuck I meant *to keep
xx
~ Mrs Manson

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually the best songs have a great story behind them. And usually touching upon the artist's own life.

2|0
    0|0
  • The whole point of writing songs and stories is that you need to come up with ideas yourself, unless want to heavily base your lyrics on someone else ideas.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• "There's a reason there's a penis in happiness, an ovar in overeact, men in mental illness, and men inside women. There's also lack in black, a cock in caucasian, and no dick in Asian. But there's an ass in passion, cat in Catholic, pet in pedophile, and a little p in the Pope. There's reason for butt being in butter, and ho be in showbusiness, there's an ugh in laughter, and cum in; complete, and an it in shit that's it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds fine so far you don't need help! 😊
    But here lurk-smirk tie-why and gag-drag rhyme so there's some rhymes if that helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about ballzfoyojaws I got that in jail when people would pace back and forth and say my breakfast tray for yo supper tray and someone hollered back saying ballzfoyojaws bitch I thought it was fucking hilarious

1|0
    0|0
  • You just speak what's on your mind and I can see you have already been working on that

1|0
    0|0
  • Just take some lyics from other songs and don't make it copy but just the simler or same words. Take inspirations of other songs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds pretty good so far.
    Keep a journal and keep at it

2|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Actually not to bad i can even think of that being sung aswell

1|0
    0|0
  • Then don't write a song

1|0
    1|0
  • Y r u ronin y r u ronin

1|0
    0|0
  • How about i sing to you my meow meow cat song?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's a good lyric

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know a lot of them are already taken! 😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes