Which of the avengers do you think that can defeat thanos in avengers next part guys?

I'm thinking that Thor will kill thanos coz to avenge his brother Loki death and also he is more powerful than other avengers. What you think about it guys?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably they attac him together and will kill him together

• I mean to say yes together they will attack but the thanos is the only one to have power to kill him

Most Helpful Guy

• defiantly not Captain Marvel. From comics! Hulk, the beyonder, sentry, Squirrel girl, mistress death and galactus. I think the next avengers will introduce us to 2 or 3 new characters who can help defeating thanos but who are they? No idea