What do you think of this video (kawaii anime song)?

It's so catchy, I'm losing my motherfucking mind -_-
By the way, the only reason i stumbled upon this is cuz i signed back into my old cringy anime youtube channel and it was in the recommendeds, I swear.
MMD version (came up next)

Bonus question: should i sing a cover of this song, put it on soundcloud, and link it on here
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
me singing English version
www.speakpipe.com/.../sxhhmfpw9dg9iwyt
gotta cold rn so my voice is even worse than normal sry
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Did a cover of hurt by nin
wanna hear?
xx
~ Mrs Manson

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• HEY GUYS! CAN'T HELP THIS WHILE WE ARE ON SUBJECT! TRY THIS! (sorry not sorry, couldn't resist) Kawaii... meet... METAL!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWwd8n2JVIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, I've actually never considered the possibility of Japanese heavy metal, or death metal. Thank you.

• @Qwerty_0 *Inner Maui from Moana intensifies* YOU'RE WELCOME! :) I was so happy to find this stuff too, believe me! Babymetal still makes albums, tours etc. They're quite unique given they'll combine electric sounds with metal and not metalCORE, but SERIOUS METAL. They've literally stood beside Slayer, Iron Maiden, and other groups like it to take photos. And from what I've seen at the beginning of their concerts, they'll pay a sort of respect to the big 4 of metal before introducing themselves. Really nice to see that, given that many of the modern core bands barely even know slayer or even metallica, much less respects their influence. Non American metal/rock bands usually seem heavier by default. Because I liked Babymetal and so did a friend of mine, they showed me Ladybaby, which is similar, but unique due to the crossdressing former wrestler. The band split into two groups, but they were better as one. The one I posted actually has clever lyrics too. Social/economic commentaryfave

• Oh and by the way, I hear even Lady Gaga rocked out to Babymetal xD Cooler yet, I was in band back in middle school and one song I never forgot was sakura sakura. So I was THRILLED when in Babymetal's Megitsune, an ENTIRE super heavy solo is THAT song! (1:52) It's SO fuckin amazing sounding! Oh and by the way, Babymetal also has song with Dragonfroce before too. Ironic that they go along with the heavier groups despite having this dark "kawaii" thing about them. They saved themselves from haters by being more associated with heavier bands. Really hard to call em weak or whatever cause of it. And one last thing, in one vid, their styles change constantly and it's SO fun to see. I'll post it as the second one.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK3NMZAUKGw
      (next one 1:27 beyond shows genre mix really well)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdBBOpSoN4

• Wow, but sure we believe you, there is no reason for a girl to not 'experiment' ;), is that video is a ascended meme? or is he was official from the beginning? :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AscendedMeme

0|0
    0|0
    • xD
      i hate it tbh its not hardcore at all
      i hate anime and when people call me tsundere :(
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• What are you talking about? it's one of the most hardcore songs I ever hear, it have go toe to toe in a competition with death metal songs in the most hardcore song of the year category. You hate anime? I don't think so, also it's not like there is not some edgy characters in anime, for those who are looking for them, but it would be nice to see you singing a feminine song in japanese, you know japanese after all. :)

• Clearly never heard a hardcore song and i love this song and i am saying this.

• You know what I'm surprised of? That Gothic girls like anime like kawaii and that. I would have thought it would be more about like Death Note or even Soul Eater or what have you.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont like it
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Show All
    • You shouldn't be suprized quite a lot of goths like anime and kawaii stuff normal you just don't see them do. But she don't like it so fairs but there a lot that do.

• Eh some do. Death Note I never finished, but I can understand somebody who absolutely loves it. Also, Soul Eater, LOL, my semi boss back at Walmart liked Soul Eater. She watched Soul Eater Not at lunchtime too and is the soul reason I've heard of the spinoff. Hehe. Get it? SOUL reason. Heh, I tried. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• NOOO!!! STOP!! TOO CATCHY... MUCH... RESIST... MUST... FIGHT... IT... TOO MUCH HAPPINESS...

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../ren1.jpg
    media.giphy.com/media/33UbGsRWIZhkc/giphy.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I vaguely remember this from like 10 years ago

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha nice! That is really catchy! 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • Anime is the shame of Japan.

1|0
    0|3
  • Love it like i always have and always will.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's super kawaii desu

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

Recommended myTakes