What do you think to this image from a photoshoot I just did?

I am an amatuer photographer and would like peoples honest opinion of this photo from a shoot I did last week.What do you think to this image from a photoshoot I just did?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not super good in my opinion, no offense. But that's because of her dress and the definition I think.

1|0
    0|0
    • So the photo is not good because you do not like the dress.

• Not I dont like the dress, exactly, but how low the dress goes makes her bum show on the rail, and how the dress bulges at her stomach. That dress is not flattering..

• Cut the lower half and I think it looks much better.

Most Helpful Guy

• The actual picture is good and balanced. If you really want to make it pop, try messing with Photoshop or light room.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I like the leaves as a background. Her face is a little dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her pose. Also the building in the background takes away from the photo. Maybe from another angle would be better

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to turn on the flash. There are too many harsh shadows on her eyes and it makes the whole image look dreary and dark.

0|0
    0|0
    • I only have a little pop up flash plus it was bright sunshine out too.

• Yeah but sunshine can cast hard shadows on the face. I have to take pictures for articles and lighting the face is the most important thing. A pop-up flash would do fine.

• there IS something off about it but I can't put my finger on it. but in all, it is an amazing photograph :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great , great quality and lighting, nice angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't show private photos.

1|0
    1|0
  • It’s a good image—I may have suggested to the subject a different position as that one is not flattering to her, but the clarity of the photo and lighting are good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like the setting, the focus and the colors are nice. Try more light at your back. Facial shadowing makes me think that it was meant to be a sad or dark time for the subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like - Good quality and good eye

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes