What do you think to this image from a photoshoot I just did?

I am an amatuer photographer and would like peoples honest opinion of this photo from a shoot I did last week.What do you think to this image from a photoshoot I just did?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Not super good in my opinion, no offense. But that's because of her dress and the definition I think.

• So the photo is not good because you do not like the dress.

• Not I dont like the dress, exactly, but how low the dress goes makes her bum show on the rail, and how the dress bulges at her stomach. That dress is not flattering..

• Cut the lower half and I think it looks much better.

Most Helpful Guy

• The actual picture is good and balanced. If you really want to make it pop, try messing with Photoshop or light room.