How does music influence your life?

1627

Most Helpful Girls

• It inspires me a lot when it comes to videos I make. I can feel the emotions in songs and connect/relate to certain songs. Music has helped me get through some pretty tough times. It was there when I had no one else. Also, singing always puts me in a good mood. I enjoy playing piano, uke, and guitar. If I didn't have music, I don't know if I'd still be here

• It's what brings me happiness and joy it breaths life into my body. Picks me up when I'm feeling down and keeps me going another day. It's my comfort and my safe haven. I can just lose myself in this other world an escape even if it's just temporary. It's helped me through a lot depression, anxiety, loss, heartbreak you name it. I can remember being curled up in my bathroom floor when I was younger having suicidal thoughts and playing Nat King Cole's smile and crying until I couldn't anymore. Then feeling better and drying my face off and telling myself I could go on another day. Just feeling alone and misunderstood I turned to music a lot and it made me feel like I wasn't alone and there were other people going through the same issues. But I don't want to bore you with an extremely long novel but to cut it short music has made a huge impact in my life and I enjoy it a lot.

Most Helpful Guys

• It motivates when Im below my energy levels. It calms when Im agitated, it agitates when Im calm. Music is a muti faceted media with different functions and different results

• It helped me vent when the chips were down and I wanted to chug a whole bottle of pills and just die it helped me go through and now I have a better self esteems and i am working on my body and working really hard to get a new girlfriend