What is the WORST movie sequel you've ever seen?

The movie industry has produced some truly awful sequels... truly awful. I know that I've certainly seen some that were so bad that it's hard to believe that someone somewhere was paid money to create them... usually a lot of money.

So what's the worst movie sequel that you've ever seen? Comment down below!

Bonus question: I'm going to throw some of my most hated sequels into the poll options. Out of those you've seen, which of the 7 was the worst?
  • S. Darko (Donnie Darko sequel)
    Vote A
  • The Last Jedi
    Vote B
  • Terminator Genisys
    Vote C
  • Taken 2 (or 3)
    Vote D
  • Son of the Mask
    Vote E
  • Paranormal Activity 2... or 3... or 4... or 5... or 6
    Vote F
  • Spectre
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Donnie Darko had a sequel? Oh wow.
    The worst sequel I've ever seen was Final Destination 5.
    I liked Taken 2, but the final movie was below average.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, unfortunately. I was so excited when I found out about it... but watching it was the biggest mistake I've ever made (at least as far as watching movies goes). It completely destroys everything that was great in the original.

• Show All
    • Any time! People don't usually listen to my movie recommendations so its refreshing to be able to give them to someone who is actually interested

• And my taste differs from that of the general public, but I am always keen to movies.

Most Helpful Guys

• Sharknado 2, 3, 4, 5, and any more that they make after that. Not that the first one was at all good either but the fact that they've made more is beyond me.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 12

• Shrek 4

0|1
    0|0
  • Went with Last Jedi but Analyze That was the most disappointing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted the last Jedi out of those poll choices but my all-time least favorite sequel ever is never back down 2: the beatdown. Such a god awful movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im really sure I've seen some awful sequels. However, nothing comes in mind right now. :/ soZ

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't star wars no more and i love star wars

0|1
    0|0
  • Star wars episode 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wasn't a fan of Caddyshack II

0|0
    0|0
  • dumb and dumber sequel