What is the WORST movie sequel you've ever seen?

The movie industry has produced some truly awful sequels... truly awful. I know that I've certainly seen some that were so bad that it's hard to believe that someone somewhere was paid money to create them... usually a lot of money.

So what's the worst movie sequel that you've ever seen? Comment down below!

Bonus question: I'm going to throw some of my most hated sequels into the poll options. Out of those you've seen, which of the 7 was the worst?
  • S. Darko (Donnie Darko sequel)
  • The Last Jedi
  • Terminator Genisys
    Vote C
  • Taken 2 (or 3)
    Vote D
  • Son of the Mask
    Vote E
  • Paranormal Activity 2... or 3... or 4... or 5... or 6
    Vote F
  • Spectre
    Vote G

114

Most Helpful Girl

• Donnie Darko had a sequel? Oh wow.
    The worst sequel I've ever seen was Final Destination 5.
    I liked Taken 2, but the final movie was below average.

• Yes, unfortunately. I was so excited when I found out about it... but watching it was the biggest mistake I've ever made (at least as far as watching movies goes). It completely destroys everything that was great in the original.

• Any time! People don't usually listen to my movie recommendations so its refreshing to be able to give them to someone who is actually interested

• And my taste differs from that of the general public, but I am always keen to movies.

Most Helpful Guys

• Sharknado 2, 3, 4, 5, and any more that they make after that. Not that the first one was at all good either but the fact that they've made more is beyond me.