• Dog. Why? Comment below.
    Vote A
  • Cat. Why? Comment below.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• cats are my kind of people. They want to be petted and when they tire of it they let ya know by biting you and then walk away. you don't own a cat a cat owns you. Did you know when a cat rubs up against you it's not affection it's rubbing it's scent on you much like a dog marks it's territory. it's saying "i own you bitch".
    Dogs are just stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs because I was brought up with dogs, I love how they cheer you up, I love how you can train them to behave nicely and do cool things, and I love cuddles with big dogs and not only that they're adorable too 😊 I actually have cats as well, they're cute and less effort but I don't feel a bond with them as much as I do with dogs

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Cats because they're more independent and less clingy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have both. I prefer cats, they’re self grooming and fiercely independent, and also freaking adorable.

My beloved kitty, Meowth πŸ’œ

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• neither. had both as part of necessity growing up on a farm; however, have not had either since '88.
    if i feel the need for fulfillment, can go to my neighbors or friends to enjoy theirs if need be. until then, i've had quite enough with finding random kittens resulting from the bleeding hearts that feed strays and picking up the dog crap from my lawn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat. Smaller in size. Dont pee the entire house until they learn the nees to do it outside. They dont drool and lick eveything. They look badass. Their playing and goofs are hilarious. They are a lot more independent. Their kittens are really funny. They scratch when you bother them a lot. Less fur to worry about. Self cleaning. Less food.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cat.

I've never had a dog before, so I'm not used to being around them.

I get kind kind of scared when I see a big one without a leesh too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats are great. Soft, tender, self-reliable, cute, calm, sleepyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
    They maintain themselves clean, they understand a lot but dont express much easily. They are stubborn sometimes. Good with play with. Dont eat lot of my foodsπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚
    Sneaky

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually more of a bird person. But out of the choices I'd pick car because they seem more independent

2|1
    0|0
  • I like cat's And her name is Blondie.

1|2
    0|0
  • Cat. Dogs are stupid. Cats are the me of the animal kingdom. Like to lounge around, likes attention, likes to cuddle but at times want to be left alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • that depends, if pet dog, if something else then kitty

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs. They are much more personable. I've known a couple cats who were like that, but most are just aloof and off doing their thing.

1|0
    0|1
  • A cat. They can be friendly and snuggly. They also can leave me alone.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't prefer either one I like both of them I'm an animal type of person so I'm kind of biased

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog. Cats jump on everything and rip my power and computer cables from sockets

1|0
    0|0
  • Always had a dog, so grew up with dogs they are nicer then cats

1|0
    0|0
  • CATS ARE LOVE, CATS ARE LIFE.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dogs :they will not betray me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are the greatest

1|0
    0|1
  • I like dogs

1|0
    0|1
  • l love both but prefer cats

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are more friendly!!!

1|0
    0|1
  • More of a personality thing

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• I need both or I'll die.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dog. It loves its owner much and is much more fun and cute, much more trustworthy.

2|0
    0|0
  • dog, because i own one and i just cope with them better
    although i love both

2|0
    0|1
  • I prefer dogs so much more than a cat, they are just so friendly

1|1
    0|0
  • Cats. I like their company but inside out home. . . we have dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • For my laid-back lifestyle, a cat would be more fitting. Cats are not very high maintenance, especially outdoor cats. They also are quite docile and comforting when treated correctly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat person here.
    I like both but cats are a great match for my personality and needs. They can be so lovable, at least ours are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats because they are cute and soft.

1|1
    0|0
  • dogs πŸ˜©πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs but cats are nice too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like husky dogs, energetic and lovable.

2|0
    0|0
  • there's no both?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a cat person. I love the way they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats take less effort to take care of.
    Dogs have to be walked daily, somedays I don’t even feel like going out

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes