Tell me who won... Machine Gun Kelly or Eminem?

Machine Gun Kelly:

Eminem:

• Machine Gun Kelly
    Vote A
  • Eminem
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Eminem won because he proved yet again he's a 'rap god' and machine gun kelly because even tho he didn't win the battle he kinda won the war just by battling a god and coming close enough to winning that we have to ask the question 'who won?'

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Seriously? I like MGK but comparing him to Em is a bad joke lol

1|4
    0|1
  • A lot of people are on Em's side. MGK had to be really brave or really stupid to diss Eminem. He's killed a lot of careers of people who previously dissed him. But MGK did a good job. And I think that Em is thankful for this. Part of his career relies on other people dissing him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Both songs suck but I vote Eminem for his body of work.

0|0
    0|1
  • Am I the only one who loves both diss tracks?

1|1
    0|0
    • yeah they're both good tbh!
      Both had great disses as well, I still love Em's flow better though

• I started cracking up when he asked him what's in the bowl 😂cause I was curious about that too lmao

• Both are good but Eminem won hands down.

1|1
    0|0
    • He won for the good level rapping and thought he put into the project. For having no hook too, and addressing everything in MGK's diss track as well as other people hating on him. All that and it still was him going soft. The track was a mercy kill in my opinion.

• There can only be 1. Sorry MGK. You lose!

1|1
    0|2
  • Mgk won and there's nothing eminem fans can do about it

0|2
    1|1

What Guys Said 11

• K those are both pretty good tracks MGK did a really good job! possibly as good or better than anyone else has yet, when they come after Eminem.. but..

Holy shit Eminem can rap, gonna have to give him the win on that one..

I think Hopsin could do well vs. Eminem but I doubt that would ever happen, Hopsin is a fan of Eminem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. How can you even compare the 2?

MGK is a SJW snowflake that dissed him for attention. I didn't even know who he was until I heard about the beef between them.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm enjoying both. It's nice to discover new talent (I know it's not new but it is to me)

0|1
    0|0
  • This is gonna end up like the Ja Rule vs Eminem feud and Eminem is gonna destroy MGK career

0|0
    0|1
  • Em but i feel like MGK has more coming. Also MGK had help writing his diss sooooo...

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. both are pathetic losers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eminem

0|0
    0|0
  • They both suck

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard eminem killed him😂