Tell me who won... Machine Gun Kelly or Eminem?

Machine Gun Kelly:

Eminem:

• Machine Gun Kelly
  • Eminem

613

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Eminem won because he proved yet again he's a 'rap god' and machine gun kelly because even tho he didn't win the battle he kinda won the war just by battling a god and coming close enough to winning that we have to ask the question 'who won?'

Most Helpful Guys

• Seriously? I like MGK but comparing him to Em is a bad joke lol

• A lot of people are on Em's side. MGK had to be really brave or really stupid to diss Eminem. He's killed a lot of careers of people who previously dissed him. But MGK did a good job. And I think that Em is thankful for this. Part of his career relies on other people dissing him.