Metalheads, which song is better?

So yeah, metallica and megadeth. Both of the songs below share some riffs that are very similar (nearly the same). "Mechanix" was originally a metallica demo that turned into "The Four Horsemen". But then when Mustaine got kicked out and created Megadeth, he did his own version of "Mechanix". Since both songs are similar which one is better?

Metallica: "Let's do a song about an epic biblical story of the apocalypse!"

Megadeth: "wanna fuck at the full-service station?"
to the megadeth fans out there, don't assume that the quotes I put at the bottom of the videos mean that I hate the band, I actually love both megadeth and metallica lol

115

Most Helpful Guys

• Mustaine plays way faster and more fluidly than Kirk.

Even on older, much lower quality recordings, Dave still comes across as BY FAR the more polished player.

And Megadeth does plenty of epic Biblical apocalypse songs, Mechanix just isn't one of them. Metallica has plenty of songs with less than epic lyrics too, like their last half dozen albums for instance...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCKrKJ-cDWg

• Neither. Just sounds childish to me. Reminds me of all the metalheads I grew up with, all convinced Metallica was gods gift to music. It wasn't then, and it isn't now.

Most Helpful Girl

• the four horsemen 👌🏻