Are you a person of the arts? If so what are you into (music, acting, painting, etc.) and what genre?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm into 3d modeling and animation, and I did enjoy crafting and sketching. I use 3ds max to make my 3d models. I made this one below last week

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to school for art and my preferred medium was pencil and specifically portraits. But I also enjoyed watercolor landscapes. Since I dont have much time to draw or paint I stay artistic with cooking and a little piano

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I took acting for two years in Highschool and really enjoyed. It made me and my area so open. Aspiring director working really hard to achieve that goal. I love movies. Had art for all Highschool years. My favorite form of painting is finger. Music wise I love all types of metal such as Metallica, Pantera, iron maiden, Slayer, cannibal corpse, suicide silence, anthrax etc. I like other generes too. Bob Dylan, Beatles, rolling Stones, Van Halen, Tupac, biggie, nirvana etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into music. Play bass and guitar in metal bands and for hip-hop. Also rhyme and graffiti, which I shouldn't really be doing I guess and some acting. Comedy, horror and some crime stuff or thriller/shocker kinda stuff

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• music and photography 👌🏻 i can write my own music sheets and i like photography and im also a pretty good photo editor

0|0
    0|0
  • I started to paint a lot lately and I got really interested in paintings :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to go to art fairs and art festivals just to see all the art works but I do not paint or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it! Rock to classical music; performed in the theater in college; my hobbies are painting, drawing and scrapbooking

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm into drawing, painting, sculpting, building stuff from scratch. I love dancing and singing but I wouldn't say IM any good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Burping the national anthem

2|0
    1|0
  • Music
    Photography
    Arts and crafts
    Etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to draw but I don't have time anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Visual arts

0|0
    0|0
  • Poetry

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I love to draw. Usually minimalism

0|0
    0|0
  • Writing

0|0
    0|0
  • Painting

0|0
    0|0
  • Acting❤️❤️❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Music, acting, painting, photography

0|0
    0|0
  • Music and sketching, same with culinary arts and performing arts like figure skating and dance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Combat a mixture of Wing Chun and Muay Thai and Judo. What a beautiful way to express oneself

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy all kinds of music, makes me passionate and excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not going for a profession in it but I am into music. I play guitar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I draw a lot of metal slug like bossfights with explosions and superfortress vehicles while others are listening in class and getting good grades

0|0
    0|0
  • I like music. ambient chill to be exact very spiritually enlightening

0|0
    0|0
  • Computergames.
    Various genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • Painting, music

0|0
    0|0
  • I make fractals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Music: eurobeat

0|0
    0|0
  • Music And Painting

0|0
    0|0
  • Classical music, like Schubert

0|0
    0|0
  • Insane shit music with pencil sketching

0|0
    0|0
  • Professional classical pianist and composer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything but acting, i hate that

0|0
    0|0
  • Percussion

0|0
    0|0
  • Music. I play guitar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes