Are you looking forward to the captain Marvel film?

822

Most Helpful Girl

• ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY. But im also that excited for any marvel movies :) it just warms my heart somehow.
    Besides... its always cool to see female heroines

Most Helpful Guys

• Outside of Guardians of the Galaxy, I’ve lost interest in Marvel movies, tbh. You see one, you’ve seen them all... I’ve never really had a huge interest in comic book heroes anyway.

Guardians was a breath of fresh air though...

• No, I started out thinking it could be ok but the more I heard the less interested I was. They seem to be following the comic too much here (never thought I'd say that).

The trailer looks as dull as the character is in the comics. She sounds like she suffers from Superman syndrome (as strong as the hulk/thor, as moral as Captain America). And she's going to be the new leader of the avengers I'm sure of it at this point.

But the thing that really gets to me is its another one of those. The fans are sexist, that's why they hate it not because of the quality of the movie.