Are you looking forward to the captain Marvel film?

Are you looking forward to the captain Marvel film?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY. But im also that excited for any marvel movies :) it just warms my heart somehow.
    Besides... its always cool to see female heroines

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Outside of Guardians of the Galaxy, I’ve lost interest in Marvel movies, tbh. You see one, you’ve seen them all... I’ve never really had a huge interest in comic book heroes anyway.

Guardians was a breath of fresh air though...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I started out thinking it could be ok but the more I heard the less interested I was. They seem to be following the comic too much here (never thought I'd say that).

The trailer looks as dull as the character is in the comics. She sounds like she suffers from Superman syndrome (as strong as the hulk/thor, as moral as Captain America). And she's going to be the new leader of the avengers I'm sure of it at this point.

But the thing that really gets to me is its another one of those. The fans are sexist, that's why they hate it not because of the quality of the movie.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Definitely I am!

I don't care what butthurt mgtows, MRA and redpill say about it.
    The trailer looks bit dull, I agree but I'm excited to see young Nick Fury too lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol why are you trying to make it political?

• @TacoFamine I'm not.. but check comments on it. Repill and Mgtow have already politicised it

• All I heard from them is that the hope it's a good movie and it's stupid that people are calling them sexist because someone said that, in their option, the main character should smile a little bit. I haven't seen anything besides that and I keep up on those politics.

• It doesn't look good
    But would still watch it since Im a Marvel fan

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont watch marvel movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeeee

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it looks really good

0|0
    0|0
  • No didn’t watch any of them and wouldn’t want to

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Not really.
    The MCU is pretty much garbage now. I'll probably watch the predictable conclusion to Infinity War, and then walk away from the franchise for good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Meanwhile you look at the DCEU and you die on the inside.

• I have consistently appreciated the recent DC films more than most. However, they have been a bit of a let down. I would have still planned to continue watching them except that Cavill's departure will change too much even for me.

• No, there are too many of those coming out the last years... it just became boring to see the same stuff over and over again

0|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't expecting to but I actually am. I also asked this question a week or two ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like that they are just pulling her out of no where as a way to combat thanos

0|1
    0|0
    • ESPECIALLY when it's supposed to be Adam Warlock!

• Show All
    • I don't mind writing new stories or creating new characters, but I hate when they mess up the source material.

• That's it like ofc i knew it wouldn't be act for act on how the comics went and I have enjoyed it so far but don't just throw a person in 1 love then expect it to be fine that she will destroy thanos

• I can hardly wait, finally, movie world needs more female superheroes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a character I'm familiar with, but I probably will because it ties into the overall story of the MCU.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Wanting to see how it ties in with Infinity War part 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate DC or Marcel so no I don't care if they are doing nothing or making another trash movie

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya, but i some what feel like there gonna mess this one up some how.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking forward to it, the superhero to challenge Thanos

0|0
    0|0
  • Marvel can basically sell anything, so yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Couldn't care in the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not atall!
    This was disgusting part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give it a go, cautiously optimistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • not particularly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • seen one seen them all. NO i'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|1
  • I wanted a 'Black widow' movie.

0|0
    0|0
    • You just don't like Captain Marvel because your a sexist that's why you'd rather have a black... wait a sec.

• Eh, doesn't look that interesting to me, mainly because I didn't serve in the air force or the armed forces in fact

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes