Is there any movie that can bring tears to your eyes no matter how many times you have watched it?

For me it is The Thin Red Line.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• The Pursuit of Happyness
    Marley and Me
    Me Before You
    The Fault In Our Stars
    Titanic
    A Walk To Remember
    P. S. I Love You

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. I've never cried from watching a movie. However, The Last Jedi almost brings me to tears. I didn't think it was possible to take such an interesting concept and obliterate it to such extreme levels.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah many movies mostly Romantic ones. But there some action movies that made me cry like star wars revenge of the Sith (?) when anakin becomes evil and kills everyone. Or in captain America the first Avenger in the end when Steve Rogers is in the airplane which is falling into the sea and he says to peggy about a dance which peggy promised him. That was a really emotional scene. Peggy starts crying, saying that she will await for him. Plus in the second film, Steve visits her in a hospital but peggy is really old and she's dying so Steve is telling her about their dance that they never had. Omg I really cried at that moment.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 52

• LOTR. When King Theoden is told "too few men have come, we cannot defeat the armies of Mordor" And he responds courageously "No we cannot but we will meet them in battle none-the-less". It always gives me a chill and brings tears to my eyes because that's the ultimate in courage and bravery. To know you cannot win but you will stand and fight anyhow rather let evil win without a fight.

1|1
    0|0
  • There's 2 scenes that always get me. One is in Inception, when he opens the safe and his father tells him that he's doesn't want the son to be like him, and the second is in the 3rd Batman movie, when Robin tells Bruce about practicing smiling in the mirror.

0|1
    0|0
  • Titanic -- Leonardo DiCaprio + Kate Winslet = Romance
    Shawshank Redemption -- The Innocent lives
    American Beauty -- The Depressing side of depression
    Interstellar -- Younger than your children
    Dead Poets Society -- Oh Captain My Captain
    Good Will Hunting -- It's not your fault
    Schindler's List -- Sell your clock, and suit to save innocent lives
    Boyz N The Hood -- Trouble even if you are good
    It -- Sad when he realised his brother is actually dead

There are obviously many more movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a movie, more like game. I can't feel the movie so good, i just dont feel like im engaged in it. But when I played Witcher 3 I had about 40-50 hours of game played already and *SPOILER* Vesemir died I had tears rolling up. But that was the only time i really felt something towards game or movie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Witcher 3 is the only game in my life that made me cry.
      Just vesemir? What about finding ciri dead in the isle of mists?
      https://youtu.be/zjZlQpbT58I?t=114

I mean come on, thats just pure art.

Also depending on what ending you got, Ciri Empress ending also makes me shed manly tears

• Show All
    • Nah he's a cunt. If you read anything about what he says and thinks about the games and how highly he thinks of himself just because he's the author, you would realize he's an egocentric asshole

• @SngBirdy Im not saying he isn't. I just say his moves here are caltulated... I dont like him either.

• I've never actually cried during a movie. That't not to say that I have never been emotionally engaged by a good cinematic story but just not to the point of tears.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ending of The Message. You won't understand why unless you watch the whole movie.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUzQLoyAZKc
    Also, Kingdom of Heaven.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kotP0rp16tc

0|0
    0|0
  • What Dreams May Come.

1|1
    0|0
  • Interstellar ( by far)
    Spiderman 2.
    Entire Lord of the Rings trilogy and the first movie of Hobbit.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • there was basically two movies only i cried on, as a teen, stupid, but both ate cagegorized as comedies
    were heartbreaking for me:
    Finding Amy
    and
    the neighbour girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Planes, Trains and Automobiles when you find out Marie passed away and Dell hasn't been home in years... hasn't been home in years

0|0
    0|0
  • "My friends, you bow to no one." -Aragorn, Return of the King

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean i cried during multiple scenes during the trilogy, by this one is by far the worst.
      Also Bilbo and Frodo taking the ship to undying lands.

• @SngBirdy I agree. The whole composition of this scene is brilliant.
      Also, those words coming from the most humble character in the whole cinematography of this world brings it even more emotion.

• Green Mile, The Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Legends Of The Fall, Armaggedon, Scent Of A Woman, Shaolin 2011.
    Hope I helped :)

0|1
    0|0
  • The Big Lebowski. Brings tears to my eyes from laughing so hard.

0|1
    0|0
    • I heard so much about that movie, then was extremely disappointed when I actually saw it.

• How could you not like it? It was hilarious.

• Logan, Gladiator, LOTR, Curious Case of Benjamin Button (maybe if I'm feeling emotional that day), and Interstellar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. maybe first time I watch them. Altough I can't think of names for some reason

0|1
    0|0
  • Well that was a good movie but loss of the Titanic and King Kong lady dies at the end it just brings tears in my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Any movie in which dog dies. any animal dies. Like hachiko. I don't care if people die. There is basic idea. Dogs shouldn't die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't it a warrior movie? How can you cry for that?

0|0
    0|2
  • Over time, the effect wears off. That's why I avoid to watch certain favourite movies too often.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes