Is there any movie that can bring tears to your eyes no matter how many times you have watched it?

For me it is The Thin Red Line.

2154

Most Helpful Girls

• The Pursuit of Happyness
    Marley and Me
    Me Before You
    The Fault In Our Stars
    Titanic
    A Walk To Remember
    P. S. I Love You

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. I've never cried from watching a movie. However, The Last Jedi almost brings me to tears. I didn't think it was possible to take such an interesting concept and obliterate it to such extreme levels.

• Yeah many movies mostly Romantic ones. But there some action movies that made me cry like star wars revenge of the Sith (?) when anakin becomes evil and kills everyone. Or in captain America the first Avenger in the end when Steve Rogers is in the airplane which is falling into the sea and he says to peggy about a dance which peggy promised him. That was a really emotional scene. Peggy starts crying, saying that she will await for him. Plus in the second film, Steve visits her in a hospital but peggy is really old and she's dying so Steve is telling her about their dance that they never had. Omg I really cried at that moment.