Does anyone else still enjoy watching children's cartoons?

So in the hotel I'm staying in on my holiday there's only two English speaking channels one is a discovery channel and the other is Disney.

There's nothing else on so I've been really getting into Miraculous and tangled the series when I'm just chilling doing nothing in my room for a bit and me and my sisters make jokes about cat noir costume because he looks like a bloody pimp 😂 but beside that I'm actually getting really interested into and can watch it for hours even the theme tunes been getting in my head and I want to find out what happens next everytime.

2952

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely watch some cartoons; I also like anime from time to time depending on what's available.

Your story reminds me of being in Dubai. Not a damn thing in English was on that was decent to watch so I settled on what must have been some Arabic talent show. The production was horribly and hilariously low rent. I sat there watching that shitty Arabic show with my room service laughing at the horrible show.

TV can be really bad in some parts of the world.

• Yes. I just finished the animated series of spiderman. I will do animated series of X-men now since i haven`t seen all of the episodes of that yet.

I also have all the episodes of Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy lined up to watch :)

And plan to download many more of my fav childhood shows that i haven`t seen all the episodes of.

• I still watch power puff girls time to time and I love the batman series and scoody doo. I remember when I used to watch grim adventures as kid at my grandma's and I loved that too. Miss them days

• Haven`t seen all the batman series either. Thanks for refreshing me, i need to download those too :) and Power Puff girls i like too, to a certain degree.

Most Helpful Girls

• Absolutely! There's a lot of neat stuff in children's cartoons. What a lot of people seem to miss is that these cartoons are made by adults... and if said adults are skilled storytellers and actually care about making a decent product, then kids' cartoons can be as entertaining, funny and engaging as any movies or series for adults.

Of course, there ARE plenty of kids' cartoons that are absolute garbage... the people making them don't actually care and go "kids'll watch any crap long as it's cute and colourful enough." But then again, it's not like kids' cartoons are the only things that can be horrible... lots of more adult-oriented shows or movies that are awful as well.

My take has always been "like what you like, and never mind if you're the target audience or not." ^_^

• Wow wow wubzy is my shit!!!
    I also love invader zim, Gumbi, Hoppity Hooper, Ozwald, The Rolie Polie Olie Show, Charley and Lola, Koala Brothers, and Jojo’s circus.

The last four I mentioned are older Disney cartoon/animations.
    You’re never too old for cartoons😊