Does anyone else still enjoy watching children's cartoons?

Does anyone else still enjoy watching children's cartoons?

So in the hotel I'm staying in on my holiday there's only two English speaking channels one is a discovery channel and the other is Disney.

There's nothing else on so I've been really getting into Miraculous and tangled the series when I'm just chilling doing nothing in my room for a bit and me and my sisters make jokes about cat noir costume because he looks like a bloody pimp 😂 but beside that I'm actually getting really interested into and can watch it for hours even the theme tunes been getting in my head and I want to find out what happens next everytime.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely watch some cartoons; I also like anime from time to time depending on what's available.

Your story reminds me of being in Dubai. Not a damn thing in English was on that was decent to watch so I settled on what must have been some Arabic talent show. The production was horribly and hilariously low rent. I sat there watching that shitty Arabic show with my room service laughing at the horrible show.

TV can be really bad in some parts of the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I just finished the animated series of spiderman. I will do animated series of X-men now since i haven`t seen all of the episodes of that yet.

I also have all the episodes of Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy lined up to watch :)

And plan to download many more of my fav childhood shows that i haven`t seen all the episodes of.

1|0
    0|0
    • I still watch power puff girls time to time and I love the batman series and scoody doo. I remember when I used to watch grim adventures as kid at my grandma's and I loved that too. Miss them days

• Haven`t seen all the batman series either. Thanks for refreshing me, i need to download those too :) and Power Puff girls i like too, to a certain degree.

Most Helpful Girls

• Absolutely! There's a lot of neat stuff in children's cartoons. What a lot of people seem to miss is that these cartoons are made by adults... and if said adults are skilled storytellers and actually care about making a decent product, then kids' cartoons can be as entertaining, funny and engaging as any movies or series for adults.

Of course, there ARE plenty of kids' cartoons that are absolute garbage... the people making them don't actually care and go "kids'll watch any crap long as it's cute and colourful enough." But then again, it's not like kids' cartoons are the only things that can be horrible... lots of more adult-oriented shows or movies that are awful as well.

My take has always been "like what you like, and never mind if you're the target audience or not." ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow wow wubzy is my shit!!!
    I also love invader zim, Gumbi, Hoppity Hooper, Ozwald, The Rolie Polie Olie Show, Charley and Lola, Koala Brothers, and Jojo’s circus.

The last four I mentioned are older Disney cartoon/animations.
    You’re never too old for cartoons😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 50

• Yes I love tangled, Gravity Falls, Spongebob, Loud House, Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Phineas and Ferb, and others

0|0
    0|0
  • media.giphy.com/media/12XMGIWtrHBl5e/giphy.gif
    Nowadays cartoons are so gay and the animation quality is crappy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I’m 26 years old. I’d rather watch the discovery channel like every other normal adult

1|0
    0|0
  • i.ytimg.com/vi/hhmYdgwLAk0/maxresdefault.jpg

Can't we all just get along?
    (Disney is trash)

0|0
    0|0
  • Children's cartoons are usually made by adults, not children.
    Adults making them; adults watching them. (I said "them"? I meant cartoons, not children.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i don't watch any but if i had to id watch bubble gubbies that shows soundtrack is straight flames i don't care what anyone says them fish be droppin heat

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not disney channel but a good pixar or disney movie I've seen several times before i can enjoy sometimes, once to twice a year maybe give and take

0|0
    0|0
  • Freakazoid, Animaniacs, Wacky Races, Captain Caveman, Ed Edd n Eddy, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls I still watch cartoons and so many, many more 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! Blues Clues and Paw Patrol is still the SHIT

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a niece and i think we enjoy almost on a similar level to watch cartoons (i laugh more but she's laughin on my laughing, win win situation 😁)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating myself, but I watch-- when I can find them--Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Road Runner, Elmer Fudd) and pretty much any Pixar movie ever. Still love Monsters, Inc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember this one

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they for kids? Are you sure. Yes absolutely some are entertaining.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I mostly don't watch tv anymore, but I'll always watch re-runs of avatar the last airbender

0|0
    0|0
  • I binged spongebob earlier this year.
    The year before I binged the batman animated series, the great one

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was the old cartoons then yes, newer ones are too childish and they can't get away with stuff like before

0|1
    0|0
  • I recently watched South Park and rick and morty but yesterday I watched hotel transilvania the summer beach

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, most of the time old cartoons or silly ones like Oggy and the Cockroaches, stuff like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you consider pixar movies as that then yes... But i dont watch tv anymore to judge modern cartoons so i just stick to anime

0|0
    0|0
  • yes ofc we all have that inner child still inside of us no matter how old we get lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 27

• I only watch Spongebob... lol. That's it for cartoons. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not any latest shit but sometimes if I'm feeling nostalgic ill go back and watch the berenstain bears.. Those little guys are the shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Older ones, most definitely. Very few new ones actually catch my eye. But yeah I watch cartoons all the time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Although I'm not watching a lot these days but I still love cartoons. As a kid I never missed anyshow lol

I have a long list of anime that I saw and ready to watch when I get more time

0|0
    0|0
  • yeeep sometimes, apparently voltron is a kids show and that show is my literal life and soul

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course. I even want to be an animator so I do see it as important sometimes to take focus of. also does anime count?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course. I just hate new ones though they really suck ass these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I watch Kids cartoon that I liked. Don't watch them on tv anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think i’ve ever stopped watching cartoons

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • The Incredibles was nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • meeeeee. I love old Disney movies

0|0
    0|0
  • I do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it but i tend to like the movies more

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Scooby Doo. I have the box set.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes