What video game or a show you're currently addicted to?

I'm soo addicted to hitman right now. I bought it around a year ago but I never really got that into it. I'm trying to master all the locations ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'm maxing on the locations as well which is sooo fun!! I love getting the rewards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also it's pretty fun to just go around trying to kill everybody on the map ๐Ÿ˜‚ which I didn't fully complete yet because it takes so long that I just get tired and leave it...๐Ÿ™ˆ I need to get the new oneeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

2268

Most Helpful Guys

• Iโ€™m not currently addicted to any video game right now. But I would say that I was โ€œaddictedโ€ to Far Cry 5
    I donโ€™t have an grand favorite game, I like variety so my games that I play the most will always change.
    The games that i play mostly now is PUBG

• Damn... Which Hitman game? I must say, I didn't take you for a gamer, Pitzi.

• Hitman 2016

• I haven't tried that one... That was AFTER I started university, and my freetime literally disappeared ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Anyway, I heard it's pretty good. If you liked it, I suggest trying Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin, and Hitman: Absolution too. Absolution has a great story and awesome graphics, and Silent Assassin has probably the best mechanics of all Hitman games, at least in my opinion. Plus the music is something else!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXOg0S-Uqr4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiyQR-fEgso

by the way I am currently (trying) to play Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Pretty awesome game, if you can look past the SJW stuff - there's literally a character whose every second line is that she's a lesbian, and she's really getting on my nerves LOL

• Loll omg that sounds annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• I just played Hitman for repeat to get ready for the second one last month and I was playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider two weeks ago, but I couldn't lately bcs of my lessons...

The new one looks really so niceeee!

ps. pro mode is cancer, don't play it.

• *plays it*

• good luck, 47 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I was a little addicted to: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild back when it first came out.

(Though I may still be addicted 'cause of my profile pic!)

• Botw is legendary man... I really can't wait to see what game comes after Botw in the Zelda series... I was actually playing it a couple hours ago tbh!