What video game or a show you're currently addicted to?

I'm soo addicted to hitman right now. I bought it around a year ago but I never really got that into it. I'm trying to master all the locations ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'm maxing on the locations as well which is sooo fun!! I love getting the rewards ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also it's pretty fun to just go around trying to kill everybody on the map ๐Ÿ˜‚ which I didn't fully complete yet because it takes so long that I just get tired and leave it...๐Ÿ™ˆ I need to get the new oneeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Damn... Which Hitman game? I must say, I didn't take you for a gamer, Pitzi.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hitman 2016

• I haven't tried that one... That was AFTER I started university, and my freetime literally disappeared ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Anyway, I heard it's pretty good. If you liked it, I suggest trying Hitman 2 - Silent Assassin, and Hitman: Absolution too. Absolution has a great story and awesome graphics, and Silent Assassin has probably the best mechanics of all Hitman games, at least in my opinion. Plus the music is something else!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXOg0S-Uqr4
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiyQR-fEgso

by the way I am currently (trying) to play Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. Pretty awesome game, if you can look past the SJW stuff - there's literally a character whose every second line is that she's a lesbian, and she's really getting on my nerves LOL

• Loll omg that sounds annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Iโ€™m not currently addicted to any video game right now. But I would say that I was โ€œaddictedโ€ to Far Cry 5
    I donโ€™t have an grand favorite game, I like variety so my games that I play the most will always change.
    The games that i play mostly now is PUBG

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I was a little addicted to: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild back when it first came out.

(Though I may still be addicted 'cause of my profile pic!)

1|1
    0|0
    • Botw is legendary man... I really can't wait to see what game comes after Botw in the Zelda series... I was actually playing it a couple hours ago tbh!

• I just played Hitman for repeat to get ready for the second one last month and I was playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider two weeks ago, but I couldn't lately bcs of my lessons...

The new one looks really so niceeee!

ps. pro mode is cancer, don't play it.

1|0
    0|0
    • *plays it*

• Show All
    • good luck, 47 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• I've been play Witcher 3 for the past 5-6 months. I have 340 hours and im currently playing the final DLC for it.
    By far the best singleplayer game i have played in the past 10 years. And i have played a shit ton of games.

Altered Carbon is probably the best Show i have seen in the last few years, besides Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.
    In fact, i think its even better the second best show i have seen, next to Game of Thrones. But only because it was only 1 Season long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything lol, at the min cod bo4, wolfenstein, overwatch and tomb raider.

I have some of the hitman games but never played it that much i've done a bit on some, but i just don't like the fact that every time i get changed to hide myself someone just seems to notice me for no reason.

Then tv shows finally got around to is prison break and bates motel i am loving both while waiting for next episodes of riverdale, the good place, American horror story.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was stoked on sherlock holmes devils daughter and crime and punishment this year, i love games like that, outside the box detective mystery games.
    Also i had played the second edition of the walking dead, i know its old, and the the third and fourth one is out

1|0
    0|0
  • I recently finished the first Batman game by TellTale games. I'm not normally even interested in super hero stuff, but I really liked that game. I got the second one now so I'm thinking of starting to play that.

I'm looking forward to Civilization 6 coming out on the Switch in November. And I'm getting Soul Calibur 6 on XB1 next week.

1|0
    0|0
  • SCP: Secret Laboratory
    Probably so addicted to it because I keep winning most rounds since I, a experienced competetive gamer, am potted against what is mostly a casual audience. It's fun to just stomp through competition at times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love those espionage type of games. Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid. The ones where you need stealth and accuracy and quiet kills are very addicting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool to see a gamer girl. Also love the "currently addicted to" part lol.
    I'm not really addicted to any games currently, which is good i think.
    I love Diablo and NFS tho, but i'll build a house in Sims too if i have a good idea.

Some of my favourite and more recent shows are: Black Sails, Preacher, Banshee, The Musketeers, Dr. Chance, Hap & Leonard.
    So yeah i recommend you check these out ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • hitman is so dope i binged that a few months back haha

mine is probs god of war rn

1|0
    0|0
    • I binged god of war few months ago actually ๐Ÿ˜‚ right when it came out

It's so good

• Show All
    • The last of ussse

• ayee thats actually a really good shout

• None really. Got a beast of a pc and stopped gaming. Id deluded myself into thinking that a top of the range pc would make me forget the fact that i have no girlfriend and lack the skillset to get one at the moment. So aying just makes me sad. But my favorite videogames would be:

World of tanks

Terraria

Assetto corsa

Just cause

0|1
    0|0
    • Terraria thoooo, have 500 hours sunk into that masterpiece

• Show All
    • Time flies now... and it's just gonna get faster...

• Kingdom Hearts

I'm having a marathon ever since I heard that the new one is coming out next year

There's some parts that I've finished and other that I haven't because they were on consoles that I didn't have back then

I'm going through all of the sequels chronological order so I would go through the plot

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• Fallout 4. I've already played trough it on PS4 once right after release just to get the platin trophy but I never really tried the dlcs. Now I'm hooked to the survival difficulty since a few weeks and still haven't seen any dlc content xD

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm stuck on that, in the sort of near beggining, how do you kill all those raiders in that factory like place

• @Parkwayvwhitechapel you mean corvega? There's an hidden entrance trough the sewers, it makes it way way easier than trying to go trough the frontdoor (I got killed almost instantly as I tried xD), There are also a few matress you can save on inside.
      But I was also like level 15 until I got there, I just kind of explored and looted everything there was in the southwest of the map down until Lexington.

• Girl don't tell me you started Hitman just NOW? I feel like playing Visage

1|1
    0|0
    • Noooo. I started it a year ago but didn't get into it this much
      And I had to restart the game as well ) :

• Show All
    • AHHH HOW CAN YOU

• I'M SORRY

• Gilmore girls, I don't know if I hate it or love it
    I will start supernatural as well. I have to catch up on tv series

1|0
    0|0
  • I got really addicted to " The haunting of Hill House" it was amazing!! Such a nice production! But I finished it, it currently has only one season. I'm not a fun of thriller/ horror tv shows but that was sooo good! I totally recommend it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy 14 (the MMORPG) and the dragon prince on netflix its soooo good!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been binging The Forest like you wouldn't believe and I have no idea why

1|0
    0|0
  • La Casa de Papel. A Spanish show on Netflix about a week-long heist. Itโ€™s soooo addictive!

1|0
    0|0
  • Series: Lost and Orange is the New Black
    Video game: Detroit: Become Human and Life is Strange 2

1|0
    0|0
  • My old pc crashed so while I was saving money for a new one, I bought a lot of games. Now that I can finally play, I keep playing mainly battlefield 4. The new games are untouched :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Winx Club.. I used to watch it as a kid and I'm rewatching it now!

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes