Which bad movie enraged you more, Justice League or The Last Jedi?

This guy might still be mad about Ghostbusters.
This guy might still be mad about Ghostbusters.
I was catching up on all my nerdy interests today and figured I ask.
  • Which bad movie enraged you more, Justice League or The Last Jedi?Justice League
    Vote A
  • Which bad movie enraged you more, Justice League or The Last Jedi?The Last Jedi
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm disappointed with the recent Stars Wars movies from 'The Force Awakens' to 'The Last Jedi' and the 'Solo' movie.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say the justice league “enraged” me but it bored more and frantically made me disappointed in everything I saw. The narrative was slow, the action was a mess, it felt so odd and lacked any form of me to give a damn, to be honest, I only went a saw it because I’m a Batman fan (no beef with Ben affleck )

Not saying last Jedi is some sort of a gem but it was more enjoyable and less disappointing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just gonna say Justice League cause I dont like the actor who plays batman.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• The attack of the killer donuts.

0|2
    0|0
  • I never even watched either of those two.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• The Last Jedi. It kind of ruined Star Wars, I have no intention of seeing any future Star Wars films.

I didn't have any problem with the Justice League. Why, was there something controversial in that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn’t see the Justice League, but the last Jedi actually didn’t enrage me. It wasn’t my favorite Star Wars movie by any means but I actually liked it better than the force awakens in the sense that it wasn’t a remake, like Force Awakens was of A New Hope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely Star Wars. I don't mind having female and/or minority lead... a good character is a good character, but the plot was a joke, they dumped the entire expanded universe, and the writing was shit. It's just sad.

0|3
    0|0
  • fucking justice league, the way they montaged supermans mustache is hurt me and batman laughed he is batman he is not supposed to laugh he must be dark and shady and edgy

that scene in last jedi was cool

0|2
    0|0
  • The Last Jedi had a lot more weight riding on its success rather then Justice League. Say what you want about DC but its fanbase has nothing on the sheer size of what the Star War fandom embodies.

0|1
    0|0
  • The Last Jedi. I have no dedication to the DC movies, but Star Wars, that's close to me. How dare Disney mess with it?

0|3
    0|0
  • The Last Jedi!
    FUCK YOU Ruin Johnson! FUCK YOU Cuntleen Kennedy!
    You FUCKERS FUCKED IT ALL UP!

0|3
    0|0
  • I know it's not an option but the movie before last Jedi turned me completely off any future Star Wars film

0|1
    0|0
  • My expectations are low whenever watching a DC movie but Star Wars fucking up hits hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Justice league.. I mean, it wasn't awful, but Batman.. 😒

0|1
    0|0
  • Either. I guess I'm not that passionate about this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I liked The Last Jedi. Bad reviews kept me away from Justice League.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't get why people hate The Last Jedi so much. It all seems to boil down that they thought Snoak should have been a more important character than he is, or that they don't think a young woman should be a Jedi. Jenny Nicholson's comparison of The Last Jedi to Rogue One is pretty spot-on.

• I will watch Justice League eventually. I haven't read recent Justice League comics, although they're on the reading list. Justice League's history is really convoluted. I grew up on Super Friends, when I went to buy the comic books, they were in the Detroit period (which I'm now collecting because I love Zatanna). One of the first Justice League comics I owned was Justice League of America Annual #2, in which the team reorganized after all the core characters quit except for Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. Interesting issue, but it was totally reorienting. Of course, the team I knew started in the sixties, and I've read the four so far) trades of their Silver Age adventures. There's not a whole lot of overarching narrative in that, though, although the stories are a bit more sophisticated and have more continuity than Super Friends, but it's much more in the realm of kiddie fare than contemporaneous Doom Patrol or anything from Marvel at the time.

• "Santa Clause Conquers the Martians" almost made me homicidal!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • C) Neither, I liked both movies.

1|1
    0|0
  • Justice league was ok, last jedi was a disgrace

0|1
    0|0
  • They are both awful it's a tough choice

0|1
    0|0
  • There both good. ?

0|1
    0|2
  • i have no energy to be enraged at any movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies don't enrage me.. lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes