Which bad movie enraged you more, Justice League or The Last Jedi?

This guy might still be mad about Ghostbusters.
I was catching up on all my nerdy interests today and figured I ask.
  • Which bad movie enraged you more, Justice League or The Last Jedi?Justice League
  • Which bad movie enraged you more, Justice League or The Last Jedi?The Last Jedi

322

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm disappointed with the recent Stars Wars movies from 'The Force Awakens' to 'The Last Jedi' and the 'Solo' movie.

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say the justice league “enraged” me but it bored more and frantically made me disappointed in everything I saw. The narrative was slow, the action was a mess, it felt so odd and lacked any form of me to give a damn, to be honest, I only went a saw it because I’m a Batman fan (no beef with Ben affleck )

Not saying last Jedi is some sort of a gem but it was more enjoyable and less disappointing.

• I'm just gonna say Justice League cause I dont like the actor who plays batman.