What kind of music do you like/hate?

I’m just curious as to what people like nowadays, and I’d also like to try listening to some new types of music. Personally, I enjoy any type of rock n’ roll, from punk to grunge, metal to classic, and everything in between.

612

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm all over the place. I even grew fond of country music during my stay in Texas, which I thought I'd never like. So I've run out of things I hate. :-D But I mostly like 80s music above all else; it has a nostalgic appeal to me having grown up on it.

https://youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing I hate more than Dutch (yes, specifically Dutch) rap “music“ and all those “songs“ where “twerk twerk baby yeah nigga“ are basically the lyrics and the music just the beating of a bass in the background.

Apart from that, I have no problem with any music genres. For example, country isn't my thing for the most part, but I goddamn love Cotton Eyed Joe.
    I don't know about the heavy metal where it's just screaming, but some Sabbaton form time to time is very welcome. Mostly I listen to classical music or 80's pop/rock, but literally anything (apart from Dutch rap and nigga booty yow yow yow) can magically become a new favourite song of mine.