#GAGFamilyFeud Past or present Name a TV or Radio Talk Show host that you think has very little personality or lack thereof?

To me, I would say Bethany Frankel (Her show did not last long), Sally Jessy Raphael, Joy Behar, Geraldo Rivera, Katie Couric, Ira Glass (from This American Life), and Garrison Keillor.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• OK, I didn't think much on this :) and this is why this question is so interesting, bc it's so relevant. I didn't much on this until Jeff Glor took over the CBS news evening stuff.

At first I found him so unenthusiastic. Like even when talking to his colleagues. But now he's growing on me, and I rather like seeing tiny pieces of his personality show.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stephen Colbert he can't be funny unless he is talking about politics that is what he is good at so it was a bad choice for a talk show host and it alienates half his audience when he gets political. Johnny Carson rarely got political and when he did he ripped on everyone not just one side.

• I know what you mean and it's a shame because i remember when he was a correspondant for the daily show he was lightly politcal then. And when he left from the Colbert Report he said in an interview "I couldn't drink from that cup anymore". I assumed that meant he was was putting away the political humor.