#GAGFamilyFeud Past or present Name a TV or Radio Talk Show host that you think has very little personality or lack thereof?

To me, I would say Bethany Frankel (Her show did not last long), Sally Jessy Raphael, Joy Behar, Geraldo Rivera, Katie Couric, Ira Glass (from This American Life), and Garrison Keillor.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• OK, I didn't think much on this :) and this is why this question is so interesting, bc it's so relevant. I didn't much on this until Jeff Glor took over the CBS news evening stuff.

At first I found him so unenthusiastic. Like even when talking to his colleagues. But now he's growing on me, and I rather like seeing tiny pieces of his personality show.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stephen Colbert he can't be funny unless he is talking about politics that is what he is good at so it was a bad choice for a talk show host and it alienates half his audience when he gets political. Johnny Carson rarely got political and when he did he ripped on everyone not just one side.

0|3
    0|0
    • I know what you mean and it's a shame because i remember when he was a correspondant for the daily show he was lightly politcal then. And when he left from the Colbert Report he said in an interview "I couldn't drink from that cup anymore". I assumed that meant he was was putting away the political humor.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Current TV? Pretty much all of them to a degree. None of them is as good as Leno or Letterman, and none of them is in the same galaxy as Johnny Carson. Radio? Not sure. I usually only listen to music or traffic.

0|1
    0|0
  • There was a few here in Ireland but I think I am the only Irish Gagger of my age here so I could be answering to an audience of 1 :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm probably gonna catch flack for this but Jimmy Fallon.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ben Stein

0|1
    0|0
  • Classical fm

0|1
    0|0
  • Terry wogan from uk on radio 2 no use

0|1
    0|0
  • Monster ranchers