Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?

Doki Doki Literature Club! is a visual novel developed by Team Salvato. While it appears at first glance to be a lighthearted dating simulator, it is in fact a psychological horror game that involves heavy use of breaking the fourth wall. There are four girls who appear to be anime stereotypes: Yuri, Sayori, Natsuki, and the one who isn't a stereotype- Monika.
xx
~ Mrs Manson
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Sayori (little bundle of sunshine who turns out to have depression and hangs herself)
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Yuri (shy, nerdy girl who turns out to cut and then stab herself out of lustful obsession)
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Natsuki (annoying tsundere who ends up getting meaner and then snapping her own neck)
    Vote C
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Monika (swee, athletic, popular, smart, non-datable character who turns out to be yandere and making all the girls kill themselves)
    Vote D
*sweet
xx
~ Mrs Manson

916

Most Helpful Girl