Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?

Doki Doki Literature Club! is a visual novel developed by Team Salvato. While it appears at first glance to be a lighthearted dating simulator, it is in fact a psychological horror game that involves heavy use of breaking the fourth wall. There are four girls who appear to be anime stereotypes: Yuri, Sayori, Natsuki, and the one who isn't a stereotype- Monika.
xx
~ Mrs Manson
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Sayori (little bundle of sunshine who turns out to have depression and hangs herself)
    Vote A
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Yuri (shy, nerdy girl who turns out to cut and then stab herself out of lustful obsession)
    Vote B
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Natsuki (annoying tsundere who ends up getting meaner and then snapping her own neck)
    Vote C
  • Who is the best girl of Doki Doki?Monika (swee, athletic, popular, smart, non-datable character who turns out to be yandere and making all the girls kill themselves)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*sweet
xx
~ Mrs Manson

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 8

• I feel sorry for anyone who has had the game ruined for them from your spoilers.
    I pick Natsuki. She so cute and I felt sorry for her the most. The rest of the bitches can die for all I care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Monika will be the best character lol hehehe.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I was a guy, I wouldn't date any of these girls. Yandere is an interesting ideal to aspire to, but it seems to involve a disturbing loss of self-identity.

1|1
    0|0
  • Way to much info for me you pick

1|0
    0|0
  • Monika. Sweet but sinister for the fools

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them

0|0
    1|0
  • Neither

0|0
    1|0
  • I love yuri but only because she's exactly like me look wise and personality wise.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes