Does anyone else find Mister Rogers and Bob Ross soothing?

I swear if we could have a channel just those two I would keep my TV there

312

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I haven’t seen Mister Rogers since I was a kid, they did him dirty on Black Dynamite though. Bob Ross on the other hand was caricatured well on The Boondocks so I’ll take it. Ross’s programs are very calming to watch and it’s damn impressive how well and often he could make paintings of nature. Of course, he had a very limited scope of things he would paint, mostly a metric fuckton of trees, but I respect it nonetheless. He was the quintessential artist and inspired many people to create. He did better in life than most of us, honestly I would call him a hero.