Does anyone else find Mister Rogers and Bob Ross soothing?

I swear if we could have a channel just those two I would keep my TV there

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• I haven’t seen Mister Rogers since I was a kid, they did him dirty on Black Dynamite though. Bob Ross on the other hand was caricatured well on The Boondocks so I’ll take it. Ross’s programs are very calming to watch and it’s damn impressive how well and often he could make paintings of nature. Of course, he had a very limited scope of things he would paint, mostly a metric fuckton of trees, but I respect it nonetheless. He was the quintessential artist and inspired many people to create. He did better in life than most of us, honestly I would call him a hero.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yep. Loved to watch Mr. Rogers and i still watch Bob Ross every Saturday morning.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Very relaxing

0|1
    0|0
  • I just watched the mr rogers movie doc today, that dude was a minster! but yeah both are calming and chill and according to the doc mr rogers did that on purpose he liked silence

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I could see them like a FIsh Tank TV channel - If memory serves me correct there is a tv channel somewhere just focused on a fish tank - I googled there is a few of them fish tank or acquarium

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. On Ross was an extraordinary human being. His life story is a lesson. I grew up watching his show and I never knew what was behind his life until I was older. I use several of his quotes in my daily life.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. When I watched Ross do his painting shows, I'd usually doze off by the end of the painting.

0|2
    0|0
  • Bob Ross, yes. Never heard of the other dude, though...

Simples...

0|1
    0|0
  • Bob Ross is actually the father of ASMR, and he doesn't even know it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also there is a Bob Ross channel on youtube, and a twitch stream every weekend.

• the crayons was originally on sesame street

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes