SNL Fans: Who do you think was the worst guest host of SNL?

I was watching a youtube video of the top 10 worst SNL hosts and these were some of the names.

Tom Green- I remember in the 2000's he had a show on MTV and was in a movie, but was even unliked then.

Adrien Brody- Apparently the guy wasn't cut out for comedy, and he looks like Tommy Wiseau.

Paris Hilton- So annoying and an airhead

Justin Bieber- Was a douche on the show and had backstage heat with Bill Hader

Milton Berle- Apparently had an ego and wanted the show to be centered around him.

Steven Segal- No sense of comedy and from what people have said a real prick.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• That's tough there so many to remember from it's beginning, I'm going to agree with your choices given I have not seen enough to judge... But I'd say the ones that do very little in the skits and have a dead monalogue would be at the top

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard Chevy Chase was one of the worst. he hasn't been invited back to host since the 90's

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• How about one of the best - Christopher Walken! More cowbell!

0|3
    0|0
  • Gotta be Hilton or Brody. At least musicians and black men love Kim Kardashian

0|1
    0|0
    • Wait what? Musicians love Kim Kardashian? Where did you come up with that?

• Show All
    • You're a moron.

• Like Father like daughter. I there's one thing the Kardashian's learned from their father it's how to get black men off. (rimshot) :::::cue laughtrack::::

• I have to say Tom Green he thought playing an immature persona was quality comedy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because, I'm a straight guy, I am picking Paris Hilton, Because of her act on SNL, she was so annoying and an air head.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would imagine Paris Hilton would be hard work

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if he hosted but Alex Baldwin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alec Baldwin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bieber... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone on SNL is garbage nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it hasn't been funny since Chevy Chase just ask him he'll tell you

• Show All
    • He’s right though

• I don't know about that
      It was funny in the 80s too and in the 90s as well
      Rarely watch it now and if I do it isn't too funny mostly though sometimes it is

Recommended myTakes