SNL Fans: Who do you think was the worst guest host of SNL?

I was watching a youtube video of the top 10 worst SNL hosts and these were some of the names.

Tom Green- I remember in the 2000's he had a show on MTV and was in a movie, but was even unliked then.

Adrien Brody- Apparently the guy wasn't cut out for comedy, and he looks like Tommy Wiseau.

Paris Hilton- So annoying and an airhead

Justin Bieber- Was a douche on the show and had backstage heat with Bill Hader

Milton Berle- Apparently had an ego and wanted the show to be centered around him.

Steven Segal- No sense of comedy and from what people have said a real prick.

111

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• That's tough there so many to remember from it's beginning, I'm going to agree with your choices given I have not seen enough to judge... But I'd say the ones that do very little in the skits and have a dead monalogue would be at the top

• I heard Chevy Chase was one of the worst. he hasn't been invited back to host since the 90's